EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

bots take full control over economy... we can see 200 or 250 like this
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
There is something very fishy going on with the chromes to ex ratio. Most dealers do not respond if you want to exchange some currency. Upon further inspection, most of these accounts just have a single lvl 25 to be able to trade.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:
There is something very fishy going on with the chromes to ex ratio. Most dealers do not respond if you want to exchange some currency. Upon further inspection, most of these accounts just have a single lvl 25 to be able to trade.

A number of those who never respond are 'baits' for unsuspecting players to think that is the prevailing price so they will also sell at lower price.

But dedicated traders being low level or even a new account is a usual approach for farming groups because well they only are here for trading/as a banker. Not saying all groups are shady farmers/bots but assigning a low level banker also serves as a ban protection just in case (account won't lose gear/progress).
Ratio is easy to explain.

I get an average of 2-4 Chaos per map now with Ultimatum...

league Mechanic floods the market with them.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If we assume that chaos orbs were replaced by garden crafting it makes sense. They are basically worthless now.

Were people really spamming chaos to craft items? They were mostly sunk via map rerolls.
Chaos crafting is really under rated. I do it pretty often, youd be surprised at what you can get. Apparently its easier to craft items now as well so its completely understandable that people want them imo.

4 years ago most my crafting on anything that wasnt a weapon was chaos spam and i got some absolutely nasty chaos spam pieces.

Those are two examples but those were from 4+ years ago when crafting wasnt as easy either but good examples of some items i chaos spammed. I have way too many standard remove onlys to go through to find more.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Also I think its worth noting there is a popular Chaos Reciepe overlay that is available.

Combined with bots,exploit absue, and the meta builds / groups that are doing Ultimatum, multiplied by causals leaving the league in droves, means you have Chaos Christmas in April.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Quite expected that exalted orbs will be valuable this league due to less sources of shards and it regained its full use in crafting.

Chaos orbs are also raining during Ritual, the main difference is the change in exalts.
Also Zana map mods are kinda' bad this league, so we have a chaos sink less.
Imho you get less stuffs than before. I have made a late league start and not playing a confort zone build, but still the game feels less rewarding than in 3.13. Ultimatums are not free money in meps if you are not playing a top tier build. I rarerely go beyond the 5th reward on yellow maps with my 5l potato gear.

1:131 is not really acceptable imho.
Last edited by galuf on Apr 23, 2021, 1:25:49 AM
145:1 RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info