Delirium Statistics

this status is meaningless , as we see some people (streamers) solo farm 100 siulacrums to level 20 , and that alone makes what u just shown us irrilivant
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

17.85% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Delirium Horns.
1.95% of players have completed 24 challenges and earned the Delirium Cloak.
0.32% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Delirium Wings.

It's important to note that these statistics were taken roughly four weeks into the Delirium league. Let's compare them to Metamorph challenge statistics, which were taken closer to five weeks into the Metamorph league.

We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's. After a similar amount of time during the Metamorph league, 24.14% of players had completed 12 challenges, 5.82% of players had completed 24 challenges and 1.32% of players had completed 36 challenges. Perhaps some of the lower completion rates are related to the rewards -- Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

Challenges are not harder in a general sense ,when you consider the usual RNG minigame with vendor recipes,side areas,etc, which causes the player to lose interest.

Its more a combination of a lackluster and visually fugly league mechanic and boring and stale rewards. Same visual vomit as Metamorph.

These are like a burnt pizza cake from last week, while contrary Talisman challenge rewards where on another level and would cause a way bigger and more constant player retention over a longer period of time.

I chuckle how you ask us if we like the rewards? I mean, the wings where so hideous that your asset team reworked them within one day and they still look lackluster. No quality and love like Talisman rewards.

Maybe some better cookies (armour set) next leagues so player interest is higher and the curve of max player will maybe reach new highs.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Gives us the old wings for the 36 challenge pls, the new ones are crappy
Challenges are not harder for sure
Just came here for my 40/40 flexing
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

17.85% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Delirium Horns.
1.95% of players have completed 24 challenges and earned the Delirium Cloak.
0.32% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Delirium Wings.

It's important to note that these statistics were taken roughly four weeks into the Delirium league. Let's compare them to Metamorph challenge statistics, which were taken closer to five weeks into the Metamorph league.

We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's. After a similar amount of time during the Metamorph league, 24.14% of players had completed 12 challenges, 5.82% of players had completed 24 challenges and 1.32% of players had completed 36 challenges. Perhaps some of the lower completion rates are related to the rewards -- Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

Challenges are not harder in a general sense ,when you consider the usual RNG minigame with vendor recipes,side areas,etc, which causes the player to lose interest.

Its more a combination of a lackluster and visually fugly league mechanic and boring and stale rewards. Same visual vomit as Metamorph.

These are like a burnt pizza cake from last week, while contrary Talisman challenge rewards where on another level and would cause a way bigger and more constant player retention over a longer period of time.

I chuckle how you ask us if we like the rewards? I mean, the wings where so hideous that your asset team reworked them within one day and they still look lackluster. No quality and love like Talisman rewards.

Maybe some better cookies (armour set) next leagues so player interest is higher and the curve of max player will maybe reach new highs.

Exactly this, especially the point with the rewards - like for past 5 leagues at least we got horns/helmets+portal/wings+cloak. Why not spice it up with armour set for 36-challenges or something like that?

Another points, why people dislike this mess of a league is (priority based on my opinion) - 1.bugs and lags (worst league in a long while), 2. league mechanics (fog speed to reward progress is abysmal, Kosis in Simulacrum in certain layouts is just insta-leave, loot is dropped on the ground while you cant stop or you are forced to clear+backtrack/die due to overbuffed dmg/get nearly nothing , fog is still messing up both FPS and latency, there are still ground effects that cant be seen during delirium bcs fog), 3. monsters were overbuffed and not adjusted at all (simulacrum - okayish except point #2 Kosis , Baran and Al-Hezmin mobs in red tier maps were able to one-hit me with 5.5k life + max block+60% dodge while having fortify, blight is ridiculously hard for any melee skill except like tectonic slam). I left bcs of combination of above + scammers are everywhere and GGG isnt banning them. Bots are doing double posts and killed me several times, especially during the delirium encounters. Bcs streamers and like 1% of your community can rofl stomp content, there are people who dont have time/skills to get endgame gear.
"
Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

I usually have 20-24 challenges completed by now. There are a few reasons why I only have 10:

1. The RNG required is ridiculous. It feels less like I'm working toward goals and more like I'm playing a (bad) gacha game.

2. The rewards just aren't that interesting to me. I really only want the horns, which I'll certainly get. Maybe the cape.

3. I was really looking forward to Delirium pre-league. In practice it really isn't that much fun. I have multiple disabilities that effect my game play. As a result, speed runs are not an option for me. I can usually work around this under normal circumstances (pace between timed encounters, etc). I can't really do that when the entire map/mechanic is on a timer and requires speed run like play conditions.

4. The rewards for each encounter are usually garbage. Sorry but not going to blow my wrist and hands on low tier essences. A few Blessed aren't worth the crippling vertigo either.

5. I've been sick. While I don't have COVID-19, there are probably players that do (hope you recover swiftly!). Have you taken this into consideration?

I appreciate the efforts GGG makes every league to bring us new content and patches. Especially under these circumstances. It just feels like Delirium could have been really awesome. Too many little things just don't seem quite right.
I really like my 40/40 totems ;) Tho I don`t get why ppl are chasing some free MTXs and still complain to rng and fairness of challenges. Challenges are supposed to be at least somehow challenging u kno ? :)
I would really like to see this statistics for sc, hc and ssf hc separately.
Challenges are pretty easy this league compared to metamorph in my opinion.

League is fun, performance is bad if you are unlucky with your hardware.

Two back attachments as a reward is dumb tho.

stay safe exiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info