Here’s an early look at the Slayer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
xXx_1 wrote:
"
canilaz_ wrote:
"
xXx_1 wrote:
To anyone who had doubts about
Melee Rework

It's for you....

I am NOT one of those, but i gotta ask: arent those changes welcome for non-melee attack builds too?!? Maybe only the 15% MORE dmg is off for them, but in general Slayer and Berserker seem just fine if not gg picks now for every attack build or i miss something.

Right now it's really power creep.

No one will want to see the "league of the slayers"

You sure? Seems like someone wanted to see league of Worb and BV this and last leagues...
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Critical Strike bonuses for Slayer! Yes. YES!!
Can anybody explain the proximity on impact? Does this mean the closer we are the more damage we deal as a melee ?
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Endless hunger + Brutal Fervour + Headsman + whichever rocks your boat for the last one.
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
"
Can anybody explain the proximity on impact? Does this mean the closer we are the more damage we deal as a melee ?

I imagine it means exactly that and it's a pretty nice idea, they give you more coverage but also a reason to stand closer.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"

I imagine it means exactly that and it's a pretty nice idea, they give you more coverage but also a reason to stand closer.

Built in Iron grip, which also applies to melee. Just wish Wideswing was a useful thing...
85+ witch BitchWithStaff
80+ Shadow
75+ Marauder
Last edited by xXx_1 on Jun 2, 2019, 5:52:05 AM
"
Samanie wrote:
Built in Iron grip, which also applies to melee. Just wish Wideswing was a useful thing...

Maybe a fated version one day.

If you ask me, all high coverage melee skills should have that built in, like ground slam does.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Now we are 100% sure new piss-poor reworked Chieftain will be LAST played ascendancy. GGG balance team, good fucking job.
"
Syveneas wrote:
Why does this seems like 5 times better than the glad "rework"?

Its better. Glad change was uninspired to say the least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info