Here’s an early look at the Slayer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
"
xMustard wrote:
its exactly what chris said on baeclast. basically build diversity CAN exist, but it doesn't because majority of people are sheeple that just copy what they think is cool or good.

Everybody wants to have a super saiyan build to own everything in the map in less than 40 seconds and they complain about 'build diversity'. The reality might be Efficiency > Diversity , regardless of buffs implemented. There will always be 2-3 builds that will be the majority. People will still ride the sanctimonious train though and elaborate on terms such as 'skills' or 'diversity' .

"Everybody wants to have a super saiyan build to own everything in the map in less than 40 seconds and they complain about 'build diversity'" - #citationneeded
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
I mean...I guess less loot and exp per hour is a "thing", my bad.

See, this is what happens when you see a game as a task. You're so focused on the destination that you've ceased to care about the journey. Some of us like to stop and smell the roses. They're sweet.

Cool story. Let me know when Glacial Hammer doesn't suck.
The power creep is real with the new slayer, same for the zerker...
In fact they seem totally unbalanced and a lot more efficient than a LOT of other ascendencies. A shit ton of AS and more damage etc...

I think it's not healthy for the game. You just litterally push people to play "melee" with some supra-boosts to old dusties ascendencies no one was playing...
These 2 ascendencies are way over the others ones in term of damage output, they will be nerfed, and we know it.

And honestly I begin to get really tired of all these changes, you let an ascendency litterally ROT away for years then suddenly you make it a god, then you nerf it etc...
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
The power creep is real with the new slayer, same for the zerker...
In fact they seem totally unbalanced and a lot more efficient than a LOT of other ascendencies. A shit ton of AS and more damage etc...

I think it's not healthy for the game. You just litterally push people to play "melee" with some supra-boosts to old dusties ascendencies no one was playing...
These 2 ascendencies are way over the others ones in term of damage output, they will be nerfed, and we know it.

And honestly I begin to get really tired of all these changes, you let an ascendency litterally ROT away for years then suddenly you make it a god, then you nerf it etc...

No one is pushing anyone to play anything. Play what you want and let other people play what they want.

No one ever forced anyone to play speed cear meta. You can play whatever skill you wnat.

If you are tired of something generally is quite a sane decison to take a break. Why risk burnig out?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
There is inherent advantage in playing non-meta build - gear cost is low. Let sheeps follow herd masters. :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Slayer with 8 frenzy and Endurance charges, here I go.

Thinking about this aswell, but i dont see any "frenzy-charge on hit"-generation right now.
Other than Precursor Rings. And yea, im too casual for those *sniff*.

Perhaps use the Frenzy attack gem, either as a main or secondary attack. It’s not meta, but if you are “casual” then you shouldn’t care too much about that.
"
i mean...I guess less loot and exp per hour is a "thing", my bad.

That is just an excuse to justify the illusion that your virtual actions matter.

If your idea of fun is collecting loot efficiently, then go for it! I won’t stop you or say you are playing wrong. However, reality called and said there are people that play differently than you do.

In the end, your opinion (just like mine and the guy you attempted to dismiss) is the same “Cool Story” just with different characters. You are no more or less important than anyone else.
Last edited by fomori2 on Jun 3, 2019, 4:46:33 PM
"
fomori2 wrote:
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Slayer with 8 frenzy and Endurance charges, here I go.

Thinking about this aswell, but i dont see any "frenzy-charge on hit"-generation right now.
Other than Precursor Rings. And yea, im too casual for those *sniff*.

Perhaps use the Frenzy attack gem, either as a main or secondary attack. It’s not meta, but if you are “casual” then you shouldn’t care too much about that.

Huh, didnt see the obvious one, thanks.
Slayer looks really good for CoC builds.
The coolest slogan of them all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info