Here’s an early look at the Slayer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

Only 1 thing to say:

"NO Judge. NO Jury. JUST THE EXECUTIONER."

SLAYER IS BACK BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
So... Would it be best to get impact, bane and heads man? And skip the leech nodes / get stun immunity somewhere else?

since overwhelm is base weapon crit that means best suffixes on a wep will be AS/crit multi and accuracy/qual or an elder mod right?

Yeah you don't build any local crit, it's a dead stat. I think Exquisite blade and vaal axes are the best choices. Just see if you can get a pure elder, they are much easier to make good.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Slayer with 8 frenzy and Endurance charges, here I go.
"
Aynix wrote:

I don't see a use for 8 frenzy charges though. How is it possible to generate them on boss fights? Enduring cry give so few.
that 60 crit multi implicit is pretty hard to pass up tbh. I still think itll be about the swords just because of the dedicated crit nodes for them, if youre not using a crit strikes gem youll need all the passive increased you can get. 130% sword crit chance right beside heartseeker, if you can get that and disembowelling on the other side it should be a good foundation.
"
Aynix wrote:

Thinking about this aswell, but i dont see any "frenzy-charge on hit"-generation right now.
Other than Precursor Rings. And yea, im too casual for those *sniff*.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that 60 crit multi implicit is pretty hard to pass up tbh. I still think itll be about the swords just because of the dedicated crit nodes for them, if youre not using a crit strikes gem youll need all the passive increased you can get. 130% sword crit chance right beside heartseeker, if you can get that and disembowelling on the other side it should be a good foundation.

What 60% crit multi implicit? Am I missing something?
"
lolerman wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

exquisite blade base item, 2h sword, sry i should have quoted the guy a few posts up from me I was referencing, I thought it would sneek in directly beneath him.

although the 8% base crit means you dont need to use an actual crit weapon, so anything is game, the fact that the sword nodes exist and the exquisite blade has a 60% multi implicit I feel like its hard to really pass up. You just dont need the actual crit chance suffix now and you get some other stat stick global mod given the option. We might see a lot of multimod weapons with attack speed + crit multi rather than the standard attack speed + crit chance I guess.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
lolerman wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

exquisite blade base item, 2h sword, sry i should have quoted the guy a few posts up from me I was referencing, I thought it would sneek in directly beneath him.

although the 8% base crit means you dont need to use an actual crit weapon, so anything is game, the fact that the sword nodes exist and the exquisite blade has a 60% multi implicit I feel like its hard to really pass up. You just dont need the actual crit chance suffix now and you get some other stat stick global mod given the option. We might see a lot of multimod weapons with attack speed + crit multi rather than the standard attack speed + crit chance I guess.

Thanks for the explanation. I really wonder if this 8% base crit node is not a trap. After all if you go heavy crit people would prefer a 9-10% crit base weapon, and the multiplier that the node gives is situational based on the mobs around you - weak vs bosses and weak in certain maps/ zoom zoom builds that kill from afar.
I guess it all depends on what does it actually mean with 'nearby enemy' - how close is 'nearby'?
Last edited by lolerman on Jun 2, 2019, 8:12:30 AM
Slayer crit bow build now available, This is melee class no more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info