Here’s an early look at the Slayer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
xXx_1 wrote:
To anyone who had doubts about
Melee Rework

It's for you....

I am NOT one of those, but i gotta ask: arent those changes welcome for non-melee attack builds too?!? Maybe only the 15% MORE dmg is off for them, but in general Slayer and Berserker seem just fine if not gg picks now for every attack build or i miss something.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
What's disgusting is that the patch notes for the buffs to melee skill gem damage multpliers are not even announced yet. Glacial hammer slayer is going to finally have it's day.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
What's disgusting is that the patch notes for the buffs to melee skill gem damage multpliers are not even announced yet. Glacial hammer slayer is going to finally have it's day.

Because slow clear speed is good I guess? Not really...so...wait why would you play Glacial Hammer?
"
Syveneas wrote:
Why does this seems like 5 times better than the glad "rework"?

Because Gladiator wasn't an ascendancy that needed as much help.
"
See this is good
This is proper

Not that garbage dogshit gladiator whoever made Slayer right now needs to rework gladiator cuz it's dog shit

Glad is and shall remain the block king. You can take your Slayers and kill bosses 0.1 sec faster. On the long road to 100, or in races, the slow(er) and alive shall triumph in the end.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 2, 2019, 2:48:10 AM
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Because slow clear speed is good I guess? Not really...so...wait why would you play Glacial Hammer?

Personal preference? Why play Ice Shot when Tornado Shot, Scourge Arrow or Caustic Arrow all are 'better'? If you want to play your hundredth meta build, go right ahead.

Besides, as shocking as this might be to hear, for some of us zoom zoom isn't the be all and end all of our gameplay. Hell, there's probably enough of us here in PoE who also enjoy Grim Dawn. Heresy!
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 2, 2019, 2:47:47 AM
Hmm 8% base crit, should i play slayer? hmm hmm
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

Amusement and novelty now that it might be semi viable instead of outright garbage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Slayer rework looks good.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
canilaz_ wrote:
"
xXx_1 wrote:
To anyone who had doubts about
Melee Rework

It's for you....

I am NOT one of those, but i gotta ask: arent those changes welcome for non-melee attack builds too?!? Maybe only the 15% MORE dmg is off for them, but in general Slayer and Berserker seem just fine if not gg picks now for every attack build or i miss something.

I expect to see significant changes
On passive skill tree 3.7.
To balance the situation with the new SLAYER,
Right now it's really power creep.

No one will want to see the "league of the slayers"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info