Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

"
Was there a specific reason for removing totem taunt from chieftain? not a lot of builds were using it for taunting specifically but i still felt like it was a good part of the node as a defensive mechanic.

yea for me it felt like a huge defensive bonus. especially with 2 or 3 totems, it was hell of fun to look them toing and froing..
You removed the mana nodes behind MoM...
re:
Chieftain / Ramako Sun's Light / 25% chance to Ignite

Should that be "chance to Ignite on Hit"?

Or will that work with non-hitting debuff spells like Blight.
"
Gackuto wrote:

Its still there. Its behind Mom but not attached to it.
Last edited by dragonpowi on May 30, 2019, 12:07:52 PM
"
Carl_Blemming wrote:
re:
Chieftain / Ramako Sun's Light / 25% chance to Ignite

Should that be "chance to Ignite on Hit"?

Or will that work with non-hitting debuff spells like Blight.
Only hits can ever apply ailments (except for chilled/shocked ground applying them directly). Blight deals pure damage over time, so it can't apply ailments.
Please don't take my "Totems reflect 15% of the max health when hit" away.
60% of my characters are built around this specific sentence.
Last edited by Santimage on May 30, 2019, 2:47:33 PM
got to love when a teaser is actually a teaser. To many games lack the effort in their teasers and are a simple 3 lines of text a picture and a price. Good job GGG and keep up the great work.
"
Gackuto wrote:

I believe they are now Mana/ES nodes a bit higher, available to everybody.
"
OMG, why so many talking about Glancing Blows? It keeps incoming DPS absolutely the same! Benefits are more effective armor, more on-block effects, less damage spikes.

No it doesn't. Blocks that would absorb 100% of incoming damage now absorb 50% of incoming damage. What changed is that you don't need to waste tons of passives on capping your block. Now you can waste them to go crit for example. And guardian skill rework compliments this change. So no its not the same at any level what so ever.. its better.
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on May 31, 2019, 9:27:53 AM
"
"
OMG, why so many talking about Glancing Blows? It keeps incoming DPS absolutely the same! Benefits are more effective armor, more on-block effects, less damage spikes.

No it doesn't. Blocks that would absorb 100% of incoming damage now absorb 50% of incoming damage. What changed is that you don't need to waste tons of passives on capping your block. Now you can waste them to go crit for example. And guardian skill rework compliments this change. So no its not the same at any level what so ever.. its better.

You block 2 times more hits but take half of blocked damage.
In example you described, with same crit-oriented tree you will suffer exactly the same overall damage with or without Glancing Blows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info