Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

"
manowartank wrote:
"
a69e wrote:
Where is Glancing Bows??? After checked the updated skill tree, i can't find it anywhere. I thought it was meant to be replaced Resolute Technique?

It wasn't replaced in normal tree, it is replaced by using the new Legion jewel.

oh.. ic, thanks bro
Last edited by a69e on Jun 5, 2019, 2:07:45 PM
Looks like they gutted Slayer's life leech now. Great.

"BALANCE"

W/E
1 day guys <3
nice
Hype
Hmm a lot of this sounds amazing but I do agree with some other opinions already voiced on here that the passives provided by the new gems seem to be unnecessarily gimped. Most of them have a very clear downside and a not entirely obvious benefit.

I don't see why GGG felt the need to "balance" the nodes this heavily. Most un-modified nodes on the passive tree are pure buffs and even for the ones with detriments it is usually quite clear that the benefit outweighs the the cost (at least when you are taking the node as part of a coordinated build choice and not just haphazardly collecting nodes).

I feel like since the gems are supposed to be rare endgame Legion rewards they should have clear and exciting benefits, not just novelty. As it is I'd think twice, maybe three times before using any of these gems because aside from some niche builds, the passive tree seems to be better without the jewels.
"
EonLight wrote:
Hmm a lot of this sounds amazing but I do agree with some other opinions already voiced on here that the passives provided by the new gems seem to be unnecessarily gimped. Most of them have a very clear downside and a not entirely obvious benefit.

I don't see why GGG felt the need to "balance" the nodes this heavily. Most un-modified nodes on the passive tree are pure buffs and even for the ones with detriments it is usually quite clear that the benefit outweighs the the cost (at least when you are taking the node as part of a coordinated build choice and not just haphazardly collecting nodes).

I feel like since the gems are supposed to be rare endgame Legion rewards they should have clear and exciting benefits, not just novelty. As it is I'd think twice, maybe three times before using any of these gems because aside from some niche builds, the passive tree seems to be better without the jewels.

Almost all endgame uniques and Keystones have clear downsides... Kaom's Heart, Gruthkul, Calamity, Voll's Protector, Scold's Bridle, Abyssus, etc... CI: 1 HP, Ele. Equilibrium / Overload, Avatar of Fire, Point Blank.

All used in many different builds. I understand they didn't want to allow few totally busted builds thanks to 1 jewel and i like the way you have to invest more to get full benefit from the new Keystones. Like you can get over 50% less elemental dmg taken with new Divine Flesh keystone, yet you have to invest few item slots and extra stats. Not so clear in first sight, i see it as keystones for experts, as it is probably meant to be.
can't wait!
So cool!
GJ GGG with awesome league!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info