Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

Does Glancing Blows and Painforged 40% work together?
I hope bleed gets serious buff so that it would be on same level with vortex damage when similar investment to items. Then I could maybe try a speedmapping (Tier1-15) build with gladiator. Ascendancies 2 4 6 14 + glancing blows. An aoe skill to spread bleed.
Last edited by Hartsa on Jun 1, 2019, 11:18:32 AM
poe guy: people are just copying builds with path of building! one overpowered build discovered by one guy can be shared with the blink of an eye to thousands of players over pastebin!

chris: hold my beer, we just add a layer of complexity to the skill tree and employ the guy who maintains the tool...

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Ok. It is kinda disappointing to see the Gladiator ascendancy changes and the Slayer ascendancy changes side by side. One is given little to no effort in changes, making it extremely lack luster while the other gets all the oomph it can possibly muster.

I guess slayer is the actual blood and sand archetype, not gladiator since it synergizes with it way better.
Perhaps it's already been posted?... that the Gladiator and Slayer ascendancy pics are called "Something" and "HasArrived"?
"
HerpifexDerp wrote:
Perhaps it's already been posted?... that the Gladiator and Slayer ascendancy pics are called "Something" and "HasArrived"?

hmmm i wonder what berserker will be called lol, we will see soon according to bex!

edit: berserker is up literally as i posted this wtf and well its just ''randomname''
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jun 1, 2019, 7:44:48 PM
Ok Slayer and Berzerker both look juicy as hell, well done GGG!
Hc Berserker facebreaker rigwald's curse infernal blow ..... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
We (ME) Need the scion Ascendancy changes!!!!

Surly there are some if you are changing the ofthers.
"
Butterman515 wrote:
We (ME) Need the scion Ascendancy changes!!!!

Surly there are some if you are changing the ofthers.

Ascendant will probably be unchanged

bex from reddit: ''The Champion reveal is likely to be tomorrow. Juggernaut has only received very minor numerical buffs to Unyielding. I have heard rumours that a small number of the other Ascendancy classes have received adjustments but you'll see these and the Juggernaut changes in the patch notes. Also to reiterate - Ascendant and Raider aren't receiving any changes I'm aware of in 3.7.0.''
Wow, Slayer's overwhelm completely destroy's assassin's crit focus and gives damage. And when they say base crit, does that include the increased crit chance on the weapon itself? That seems all sorts of broken, but if it didnt work that way it would be stupid for itemization.

@_@

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info