Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

"
Thesuffering wrote:
Wow, Slayer's overwhelm completely destroy's assassin's crit focus and gives damage. And when they say base crit, does that include the increased crit chance on the weapon itself? That seems all sorts of broken, but if it didnt work that way it would be stupid for itemization.

@_@

This means you can use a 5% crit chance weapon and it will always be base of 8% or what ever % it said for the slayer...
"
Butterman515 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
Wow, Slayer's overwhelm completely destroy's assassin's crit focus and gives damage. And when they say base crit, does that include the increased crit chance on the weapon itself? That seems all sorts of broken, but if it didnt work that way it would be stupid for itemization.

@_@

This means you can use a 5% crit chance weapon and it will always be base of 8% or what ever % it said for the slayer...

So say for example with Ahn's might, it has increased crit 25% on the weapon. Is it 8% OR 10% now? And does increased critical strikes gonna do anything?
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Butterman515 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

@_@

So say for example with Ahn's might, it has increased crit 25% on the weapon. Is it 8% OR 10% now? And does increased critical strikes gonna do anything?
\

It will be 8 % because this 25% is buffing the base crit chanse of weapon so it will not touch the base from ascendacy.

Anyway, slayer was my most fav ascendancy of all time, i play it for last 4-5 leagues as starter may be more and now my reave+bf build gonna breake the wall, may be more then one wall <3 cant w8. Gonna start with jack the axe + soultaker combo!
Kind of sad when seeing buffs to all melee classes but Gladiator. In fact, Gladiator received nerf to its minor ascendancy nodes and the major ones are unchanged. No buff seen anywhere. There has been a new minor and a new major node added true but that's true for all melee classes and I cannot consider this a buff..
i bet champ gets the same treatment as gladiator because its already a very popular melee option

berserker was pretty much inexistent

slayer also not too much atention in synthesis

gladiator changes kinda weird since it was only used for herald of agony in synthesis and not that much variety in the past either

jugg changes should make sense because its already pretty well balanced around defense leaving a alot of room for offense elsewhere,so no reason for change except maybe minor numerical changes

chieftain in my opinion has more variety,but its not ideal ascendancy except for RF and some other 2 builds imo
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Zerk and Slayuh looking strong, damn.
I see so many nice changes, and I hope that there is an Assassin Ascendancy change, because he is also something like a melee and spell character, but with a lot of physical and chaos damage (Poison).

nice regards
JeckNoTree
A
"
dragonpowi wrote:
"
Butterman515 wrote:
We (ME) Need the scion Ascendancy changes!!!!

Surly there are some if you are changing the ofthers.

Ascendant will probably be unchanged

bex from reddit: ''The Champion reveal is likely to be tomorrow. Juggernaut has only received very minor numerical buffs to Unyielding. I have heard rumours that a small number of the other Ascendancy classes have received adjustments but you'll see these and the Juggernaut changes in the patch notes. Also to reiterate - Ascendant and Raider aren't receiving any changes I'm aware of in 3.7.0.''

Make Scion Great Again!
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Butterman515 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

@_@

Just a flat 8%
But if you use an Eclipse Staff as Base for the new Slayer. You should get the 100% Increassead Global Crit Strike. Or am i wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info