Path of Exile: Legion Teasers

yeah the longer i look at the picture the more differences i notice ^^ where is crimmson dance indeed probably still close to the duelist tho. i wonder how the trees are gonna look now because this area was never used before.
Last edited by Shinaides on Jun 3, 2019, 11:36:40 AM
"
Shinaides wrote:
yeah the longer i look at the picture the more differences i notice ^^ where is crimmson dance indeed probably still close to the duelist tho. i wonder how the trees are gonna look now because this area was never used before.

If you look closely those new keystone nodes are just the old nodes being affected by new kind of jewels. If the passive skill tree stay the same there will be a few keystone that are unaffected by those new jewels.
Oh, this is the place i was looking for.
"Base critical strike chance for Attacks with Weapons is 8%"

So, we can't get this base crit chance while Unarmed or using a shield? And I had such a great build in mind...Sadness
When we will see Raider Ascendancy ?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
When we will see Raider Ascendancy ?

Bex said there is no change for raider that she is aware of in 3.7
Didnt someone say manifest destiny?
Oh, no breach zana mod, lovely.

And a Pledge of Hands nerf on top of the ES nerf. (Three casts per button press, taking the time of three casts, if I read properly? I thought we were trying to make gameplay more responsive!)

This feels like my standard character is being specifically targeted. But if you were, hypothetically, paying enough attention to do that then you'd have to have noticed she's light-years away from trivializing any of the high-end content. -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Jun 4, 2019, 12:52:48 AM
The Vaal Legion Jewel can also corrupt Keystones!
Spoiler
Posted by Bex_GGG
on May 24, 2019, 12:17:14 AMGrinding Gear Games

Are these corruption permanent? Or if i remove it the Keystone returns back to original??
Pls no minions and spectres nerf! NO NERF THEM PLS!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info