Aaron Ciccheli who owns 7.5% of GGG, owns two RMT websites that sell POE items.

Just the fact that this thread is allowed on the official forums should give you a hint that GGG probably isn't the big bad wolf here.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Financial investment (not supporters/consumers) is a much different beast than the whole cheating/scamming/RMT/and gold farming scene. It really doesn't matter much. I'm glad Chris responded to this, and glad they have no say in GGG. They only invested for 7.5%. Not really a big deal. And investments help all of us.

Pssst: Aaron Ciccheli was involved in D2 RMT, etc. as well.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 27, 2018, 3:08:32 PM
does somebody say that they are evil or even profit from the business of this investor?
the only point that grinds me is that they (or at least chris)where knowing this all the time.
its lefts me a with a bad taste, bad nothing to went full paranoid.

"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
i dont care.

be proud of yourself.

How about stop with the miss quoting....
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
i dont care.

be proud of yourself.

How about stop with the miss quoting....

you people like to write long texts with less content. sry that i focus on your main points.
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 3:13:14 PM
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
i dont care.

be proud of yourself.

Never said those words in my two post on this thread.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
kobrakhan wrote:
does somebody say that they are evil or even profit from the business of this investor?
the only point that grinds me is that they (or at least chris)where knowing this all the time.

And what I don't understand is how you don't understand that this RMT guy was recruited because of his RMT knowledge in order to help them understand RMT practices, so that they could put an end to RMT in this game. I don't understand what you don't understand about that.

Let me explain it in video game terms maybe you'll get it then. If everyone in Hearthstone is playing Hunter. And the best counter to Hunter is playing Hunter. When I enter into a tournament I might choose to bring a Hunter deck even though my main deck is Priest. Now maybe you can understand?
It would not surprise me if rmt helped to get this game started. I think they are large enough now to survive off of the supporter packs and micros.
"
BearCares wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:

And what I don't understand is how you don't understand that this RMT guy was recruited because of his RMT knowledge in order to help them understand RMT practices, so that they could put an end to RMT in this game. I don't understand what you don't understand about that.

Let me explain it in video game terms maybe you'll get it then. If everyone in Hearthstone is playing Hunter. And the best counter to Hunter is playing Hunter. When I enter into a tournament I might choose to bring a Hunter deck even though my main deck is Priest. Now maybe you can understand?

he isnt "recruited". he is a shady investor and chris talked about how helpfull he was, that is all.

and can you please explain, in also simple words, what is so complex about rmt that they would need someone like him?
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 3:19:44 PM
Suddenly makes sense why drop rates are retarded and why trade has not been improved. Nice one GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info