Aaron Ciccheli who owns 7.5% of GGG, owns two RMT websites that sell POE items.

"
BearCares wrote:
"
diazepam777 wrote:
So an RMTer owns a 7.5% of GGG's stock...

and people defend this.

You give him a part of the company so that he stays awake at night thinking of methods to prevent other people from harming the company. Maybe the strategy goes a bit over some people's heads.

sure, becouse its bull_____, 7,5% of a companie is much and ggg isnt selling stocks of there companie, so he owns that 7,5% since the startup days. and can you please explain how rmt is some kind of unknown black magic? its a very simple business, you create spambots and buy+sale, no need for a expert.

does that aaron also work for ggg? as i read it on reddit he is simply a investor.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 1:00:08 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
SSF ... its a beautiful thing!

No SSF is the ugly girl that keeps lying to herself saying shes pretty

Y R U Sooo Mean!
I'm gonna play with this SSF flower I found!
SSF since ~OB
"
stkmro wrote:
chris n ggg can do watever they wan and watever they do... no big shit... juz get over it...

Amen!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Of course they can. The question is just how the playerbase as a whole takes it when they are publically saying they are fighting RMT, but behind closed doors they do the exact opposite (not saying they actually do, but some might think that based on these recent revelations).

Maybe nobody cares, but maybe it is going to turn out to be pretty bad publicity.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
SSF ... its a beautiful thing!

No SSF is the ugly girl that keeps lying to herself saying shes pretty

can confirm: I only roll an SSF character when I'm drunk.
lol who fucking care about haters speculations ?
IGN TylordRampage
i think there are better ways for GGG to line their pockets than get all sneaky like and back door deal with RMT.

It's a free to fucking play game for christs sake, they can rip the arse out of it by adding pay to win in all it's forms themselves rather than throw money at someone else to do it for them.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
ive cried bloody murder at GGG for being toolbags but it has always been about something they clearly did, maybe i overreacted too idk

BUT this sort of post by the OP is quite irresponsible considering there is no proof or evidence of wrongdoing just an accusation that if someone looks like a crook they will behave like a crook

Shame on you for acting like a typical millennial/liberal where you believe a company (that isn't publicly traded) has to respond to you or will even consider what you are saying when you make posts like this.

p.s. I do hope you are more mature and view the world with an open mind when you grow up
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
why would ggg be against rmt? everyone loves double-dipping and so does ggg. it's just expected marketing blah blah to be "against rmt". just like al gore and bono fight global warming sitting in their private jets or one of multiple 20 room mansions.
"
D3izhistory wrote:
ive cried bloody murder at GGG for being toolbags but it has always been about something they clearly did, maybe i overreacted too idk

BUT this sort of post by the OP is quite irresponsible considering there is no proof or evidence of wrongdoing just an accusation that if someone looks like a crook they will behave like a crook

Shame on you for acting like a typical millennial/liberal where you believe a company (that isn't publicly traded) has to respond to you or will even consider what you are saying when you make posts like this.

p.s. I do hope you are more mature and view the world with an open mind when you grow up

How dare a customer ask what is inside the product! Also the OP is just posting publically available information. He does not condemn GGG anywhere.

@the guy saying there is no real money in RMT for a company, the following article is about the guy who bought the 7.5%:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/930659-diablo-iii/62887114

Bit old, but shows what kind of cash you can make with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info