Aaron Ciccheli who owns 7.5% of GGG, owns two RMT websites that sell POE items.

"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
does somebody say that they are evil or even profit from the business of this investor?
the only point that grinds me is that they (or at least chris)where knowing this all the time.
its lefts me a with a bad taste, bad nothing to went full paranoid.

And what I don't understand is how you don't understand that this RMT guy was recruited because of his RMT knowledge in order to help them understand RMT practices, so that they could put an end to RMT in this game. I don't understand what you don't understand about that.

Let me explain it in video game terms maybe you'll get it then. If everyone in Hearthstone is playing Hunter. And the best counter to Hunter is playing Hunter. When I enter into a tournament I might choose to bring a Hunter deck even though my main deck is Priest. Now maybe you can understand?

he isnt "recruited". he is a shady investor and chris talked about how helpfull he was, that is all.

and can you please explain, in also simple words, what is so complex about rmt that they would need someone like him?

how do we know he is shady? we know next to nothing about him.....
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

he makes millions with rmt? rmt is banned for d2 as for poe ---> sounds shady to me.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

he makes millions with rmt? rmt is banned for d2 as for poe ---> sounds shady to me.

sounds like a business man to me

RMT is not illegal its just against game rules

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

RMT is not illegal its just against game rules

how makes that a difference for you? he makey money with stuff that is agains rules.

edit: a law is something like a rule, you know?
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 3:39:38 PM
The man is getting rich off a game,

sounds like a genius to me
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

sure, impressiv. are you also impressed by human traffic and heroin? big money, much pride
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

sure, impressiv. are you also impressed by human traffic and heroin? big money, much pride

no not really those things a have serious negative effects on peoples lives
I dont see any any key!
"

It is true that we know nothing about him but the fact remains that he, by having shares, is making money off a game that has poor drop rates and a bad trading system which incentivizes RMT.

Keep your RMT going and we will give you shares and make sure the game stays a grindfest, in return you need to give us a large portion of your profits. sounds like a good business plan
Hopefully GGG will bring the vibrant chinese RMT culture to the western servers.
"
CoAx wrote:
"

It is true that we know nothing about him but the fact remains that he, by having shares, is making money off a game that has poor drop rates and a bad trading system which incentivizes RMT.

Keep your RMT going and we will give you shares and make sure the game stays a grindfest, in return you need to give us a large portion of your profits. sounds like a good business plan

im not saying that there arent potential conspiricay theroys to be speculated on but I had a million dollar idea once

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info