Aaron Ciccheli who owns 7.5% of GGG, owns two RMT websites that sell POE items.

"
Burgingham wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
ive cried bloody murder at GGG for being toolbags but it has always been about something they clearly did, maybe i overreacted too idk

BUT this sort of post by the OP is quite irresponsible considering there is no proof or evidence of wrongdoing just an accusation that if someone looks like a crook they will behave like a crook

Shame on you for acting like a typical millennial/liberal where you believe a company (that isn't publicly traded) has to respond to you or will even consider what you are saying when you make posts like this.

p.s. I do hope you are more mature and view the world with an open mind when you grow up

How dare a customer ask what is inside the product! Also the OP is just posting publically available information. He does not condemn GGG anywhere.

@the guy saying there is no real money in RMT for a company, the following article is about the guy who bought the 7.5%:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/930659-diablo-iii/62887114

Bit old, but shows what kind of cash you can make with it.

did you read what you just typed..... "ask what is inside a product" i dont believe you understand what the OP is saying or what the post was about - its about GGG and their possible connection to RMT
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
7.5% - This is a buff !
Hf :)
can we move this to off topic where it belongs???
I dont see any any key!
"
Heli0nix wrote:
7.5% - This is a buff !

Depends if it is increased or more. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Ah yes, reddit manufacturing controversies again... Happens with every game eventually, I wish dev's would stop using reddit over their actual forums
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
ive cried bloody murder at GGG for being toolbags but it has always been about something they clearly did, maybe i overreacted too idk

BUT this sort of post by the OP is quite irresponsible considering there is no proof or evidence of wrongdoing just an accusation that if someone looks like a crook they will behave like a crook

Shame on you for acting like a typical millennial/liberal where you believe a company (that isn't publicly traded) has to respond to you or will even consider what you are saying when you make posts like this.

p.s. I do hope you are more mature and view the world with an open mind when you grow up

How dare a customer ask what is inside the product! Also the OP is just posting publically available information. He does not condemn GGG anywhere.

@the guy saying there is no real money in RMT for a company, the following article is about the guy who bought the 7.5%:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/930659-diablo-iii/62887114

Bit old, but shows what kind of cash you can make with it.

did you read what you just typed..... "ask what is inside a product" i dont believe you understand what the OP is saying or what the post was about - its about GGG and their possible connection to RMT

First of all I was answering to what you posted about people not being allowed to question the habits of a company. Second of all I am pretty sure I know what the OP is on about as him and I have talked the topic through outside of this forum at length ;)
"
ladish wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
SSF ... its a beautiful thing!

No SSF is the ugly girl that keeps lying to herself saying shes pretty

can confirm: I only roll an SSF character when I'm drunk.

Can confirm, you only look sexy when you're drunk ;)
SSF since ~OB
7,5% of my money, that is worse than xbox :'(
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Honestly who F-en cares its their game they (GGG) can do what they want, and we all get to play for free, no one here is forced to play and as usual u have those players that all they want to do is BITCH about everything GGG does or does not do, typical board troll trouble makers.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
i dont care.

be proud of yourself.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info