Aaron Ciccheli who owns 7.5% of GGG, owns two RMT websites that sell POE items.

"
kobrakhan wrote:
how can you people defend this in such a dull manner? "world is bad, so everything gos to be ok" this is why you got trump.

First let's stop pretending this game is "competitive" or that anyone cares about the ladder.

Then let's stop pretending that GGG was fiercely fighting RMT all this time, because they most certainly weren't. It would be a waste of time and money, when time and money was scarce.

Then recognize that RMT is a crime without victims. Suppose this guy earned lots of cash RMTing exalts, he then re-invested some of it back into the game, lol. So, Streamer Guy XY bought his 6L with real money... why do you care? You either like what this game delivers, or not. I've secluded myself to SSF since the mode came out and I'm a happy camper.

Oh, and what wold be great too, is for people to stop pretending GGG are some champions of moral virtue and not just a business delivering a cool game for thirsty addicts. Money doesn't stink!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sounds like you're claiming that they support a RMT site. You'll have to show that. Proof of that claim is on you, not on GGG or us. If they can prove they've been hurt financially by your claim, you could be liable (in the US anyways).

Not support. Run. And how the fuck would they be 'financially hurt' by such a theory?

And you know just as well as I do that if GGG is involved in RMT themselves, there's absolutely no way any PoE player can get evidence for that.
"
morbo wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
how can you people defend this in such a dull manner? "world is bad, so everything gos to be ok" this is why you got trump.

i dont care.

its fine :)
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
kobrakhan wrote:

If you don't have any counter-arguments, you should at least not misrepresent my points by falsifying what I wrote. Since we are talking about integrity and all that ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:

If you don't have any counter-arguments, you should at least not misrepresent my points by falsifying what I wrote. Since we are talking about integrity and all that ;)

Ignore him he hasent made a lick of sense since he showed up
I dont see any any key!
OP aka me is not insinuating anything and made it very clear in the OP that the title is copy-pasted from Reddit, the 'actual thread'.

I also made it very clear in that post that I decided to bring that information here because this is the actual GGG forum because not everyone reads Reddit.

The OP is not a long post at all. If you are not 100% certain of its intent feel free read it again.

Within the OP I then very briefly stated my own feelings on the matter and also made it clear that others may see justifications.

Fire shots at my feelings on the matter if you disagree, but shooting the messenger seems a little unreasonable.

If I had any malicious intent do you honestly think I'd make a post on GGG's forums where they have the power to simply remove it?

For those who would rather know about this than not and may have missed it if it never made it to the GGG forums - you're welcome.
"
morbo wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:

its super shady, they should act becouse it hurts trust.
and your text comes down to the point that you dont care about it, so what should i counter?

they cant make rules and ban people for crossing that rule, but be fine for 5 years with one of there wales doing exact the same stuff.

a case like that opens the wildest cospirace theories.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 27, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
"
diazepam777 wrote:
So an RMTer owns a 7.5% of GGG's stock...

and people defend this.

You give him a part of the company so that he stays awake at night thinking of methods to prevent other people from harming the company. Maybe the strategy goes a bit over some people's heads.
SSF ... its a beautiful thing!
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
SSF ... its a beautiful thing!

No SSF is the ugly girl that keeps lying to herself saying shes pretty
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info