Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

I hope GGG implement Physics in a Patch soon. Starting with Dicks and Tits.

Let me paint a scene for you:

You are carving your way through hordes of Demonic Beasts, as you crush their Skulls with your hammer, their brains explode in a cacophony of bones and flesh. Red hues cover the ground like a velvet carpet rolled out before you. Your enemies innards smeared all over you, their screams lingering on in the wind, you revel in the violence, it drives you on.
With each step more bone is shattered by your hammer and the loot Pinjata's before you spill their prized content.

But then, as you are in the middle of the Blood frenzy ... you see it, it breaks your concentration, it turns your stomach ... grown men have knelt before it and wept, some have fainted.
It is the Stone Cold, Grey, Lifeless Cock, of an Animated Statue ... 5 Pixels or raw putrid disgust.
You'r throat fights hard to suppress the dinner you just ate, its forcing its way back to the top. You'r eyes water in preparation for the pain you will feel as your stomach turns and contracts to empty its content.
You search for a container.

But then, in the corner of your eye... another affront to the senses ... Stone Titties! Almost as disgusting as their male counterpart, the Female statues taunt you from a distance as they press their shoulders back with a cocked arrow, ready to loose it on you.

As you lay down to sleep this night, you smile. It was a good day, you drove your enemies before you and felt the lamentation of their women. All the while it rained precious loot onto you. Then your smile turns into a scowl, it was all so glorious until that 5 pixel cock was shoved right into your eyeball.

Oh yes, you will sleep... but stone cold, grey cocks will circle your dreams, "dreams ... hah" you think to yourself. There will be no "Dreams" this night.

I wont lie, this went on longer than I intended.
Just tell your kids not to come in while you play this. I have kids, it's what I do. A lot of my deaths are as a result of my Son coming in and driving his monster truck all over the keyboard while I panic and then lure him out of the room.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Oct 24, 2013, 10:29:08 AM
Some are :

Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
Last edited by Inexium on Oct 24, 2013, 10:57:30 AM
"
Velocireptile wrote:
I hope GGG implement Physics in a Patch soon. Starting with Dicks and Tits.

Let me paint a scene for you:

You are carving your way through hordes of Demonic Beasts, as you crush their Skulls with your hammer, their brains explode in a cacophony of bones and flesh. Red hues cover the ground like a velvet carpet rolled out before you. Your enemies innards smeared all over you, their screams lingering on in the wind, you revel in the violence, it drives you on.
With each step more bone is shattered by your hammer and the loot Pinjata's before you spill their prized content.

But then, as you are in the middle of the Blood frenzy ... you see it, it breaks your concentration, it turns your stomach ... grown men have knelt before it and wept, some have fainted.
It is the Stone Cold, Grey, Lifeless Cock, of an Animated Statue ... 5 Pixels or raw putrid disgust.
You'r throat fights hard to suppress the dinner you just ate, its forcing its way back to the top. You'r eyes water in preparation for the pain you will feel as your stomach turns and contracts to empty its content.
You search for a container.

But then, in the corner of your eye... another affront to the senses ... Stone Titties! Almost as disgusting as their male counterpart, the Female statues taunt you from a distance as they press their shoulders back with a cocked arrow, ready to loose it on you.

As you lay down to sleep this night, you smile. It was a good day, you drove your enemies before you and felt the lamentation of their women. All the while it rained precious loot onto you. Then your smile turns into a scowl, it was all so glorious until that 5 pixel cock was shoved right into your eyeball.

Oh yes, you will sleep... but stone cold, grey cocks will circle your dreams, "dreams ... hah" you think to yourself. There will be no "Dreams" this night.

I wont lie, this went on longer than I intended.
Just tell your kids not to come in while you play this. I have kids, it's what I do. A lot of my deaths are as a result of my Son coming in and driving his monster truck all over the keyboard while I panic and then lure him out of the room.

I think I just fell in love with you. ;)

The lamentation part seriously made me lol. Strange... I am never able to read that sentence without Arnie's voice in my head.
"
Trinexx wrote:
Obviously this means I'm wrong, possibly retarded, and need to "grow up" or fuck off and play something else.

I think your wrong, you might be retarded, but I dont think so (many are gonna disagree, its the internetz after all), I think you need to open your mind and I dont think this should stop you playing an awesome game (actually, maybe you do need to grow up)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
All the insults here are unwarranted. Not everyone plays a game and what's too see nudity, violence, etc and there is nothing wrong with that however when a developer makes a game they do so with a vision.

Tampering with your client although benign isn't acceptable. Because what happens when someone modifies it for a unfair advantage in game. All players should be on equal footing.

With GGG they could put in a filter, but it would eat up man hours and could tamper with their original vision of their product.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
Zidjian wrote:
With GGG they could put in a filter, but it would eat up man hours and could tamper with their original vision of their product.

Exactly. I'm not sitting here demanding that GGG change THEIR game for my benefit, I was just wondering if I was allowed to tweak something that affects absolutely nobody besides myself to improve my own personal enjoyment of the game.

People seriously blew this out of proportion.
Good trolling.
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Sorry that you live in a place where chopping people and animals to bits in every horrifically imaginable way is acceptable but tits and dongs are not.

I'm sorry you're not mature enough to understand ...

That response isnt very mature either. He can understand it, still find it stupid. So do I by the way. And if a socity has different views, thats no reason not to criticize them. Not to say you shouldnt be able to turn off nudity by yourself, but the response was just unnessecary rude and by far less mature then his.
IGN Corelica
"
profeetta wrote:
Good trolling.

Are you directing that at me, or everybody else in the thread? Because I feel like I've had the shit trolled out of me.
"
Trinexx wrote:

I'm sorry you're not mature enough to...

"
Trinexx wrote:
..condescending dick on the internet...

"
Trinexx wrote:

This really brought all the smug assholes out of the woodwork.

The irony, it hurts

You 're either trolling or you're just very rude and condescending.
IGN Corelica
Last edited by Chesto on Oct 24, 2013, 11:24:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info