Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

I named my Domination character Statues_Golden_COCK.

I'm surprised that none of the newcomers were offended and not a single person complained this time.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
The Red Penis is my favorite penis
(Besides my own of course)
"
Trinexx wrote:
To be fair, a large part of it is my fault. I should have known better than to have a differing opinion online.

On a less sarcastic note, my opinion of GGG has tanked because of this thread:

"
Jason_GGG wrote:
Please refrain from antagonizing other forums members, further posts of this nature will be removed and may result in an account probation.

Can't help but notice that the only people getting their posts edited are the people who aren't joining the dogpile.

"you are one SERIOUSLY insecure bunch and you need to get a life" is unacceptable, but page after page of homophobic and outright racist posts are a-ok.

Man, I feel bad for you. I agree with you to some degree so I hope you won't quit playing the game because of this, but if you do I can fully understand why. I was kinda holding out on taking a position as to what I think of GGG's professional and moral integrity, but this thread proves just how unfortunately sheepish they are.

I was afraid something like this would happen if I ever made a similar thread so I drifted from the community a little. you're a bit new and it's sad that you went through all this unwarranted harassment and trolling, but here is an example of what may be in store for your future experiences in the game.

When I open up Global chat in the game and someone always opens up the "hey lets talk about drugs/sex/murder/rape can of worms" where a vast majority of the players participate, it's GGG's advice that I shouldn't combat it.

Must feign like a goat when presented with ethical dilemmas apparently.

Granted, this is the world wide web. You're bound to run into morally uncivilized people, but not on this scale.

"
Trinexx, stop acting like you're being victimized here because there are so many trolls on this forum. You are being called out because of the way you posted your OP:

"
"
Trinexx wrote:
I understand that having nudity in the game is super edgy and absolutely required for the story to make sense, but I personally don't like having tits and dongs flopping about on my screen.

You are implying that if someone doesn't agree with your point of view, they are inferior. Meh. You deserve all the negativity you get for opening with such a statement. Enjoy your play time.

That was not the implication I came up with and to do so would take a lot of effort on the person whom is reading it. He made an observation, that is all. It's a factual observation at that. People consider it edgy and cool/hip when game developers push the envelope on what is acceptable and/or unacceptable to show in their products. Games are generally perceived by society as still being a child's recreational activity despite the leaps and hurdles the industry has surpassed in it's recent and slightly distant past. The idea that edgy art/entertainment sells is a commonly known notion.
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
"
Fluffhead wrote:
OP is a prude.

Must cry when he washes himself in the shower.

I spit out a mouthful of food, but the laugh was worth it. thank you.
"
Fluffhead wrote:
OP is a prude.

Must cry when he washes himself in the shower.

i like this comment and its message
meat spin easter egg, somewhere in act 3. do it.
Smoother than Smooth.
Why is this thread still going?

The OP has asked, and has been answered. Lock it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 24, 2013, 8:45:14 PM
[removed]
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Last edited by Sam on Oct 24, 2013, 9:33:31 PM
Locked due to off topic and hostile comments.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 24, 2013, 10:36:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info