Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

Trinexx,

I think what people are trying to say and to what you are trying to compare as "apples and oranges" is the state of a video game, society and your personal opinion on parenting. Though, I really see the parenting issue as a veil of your own personal issues with the situation.

The video game is made for adults. It explicitly says so in the TOA. You could not be playing the game without hitting "accept."

You choose to play video games, you choose to play them around your children, you choose how to appropriately raise your children. Only you can be responsible for all of those situations. This issue does not have anything to do with a video game.
"
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
Also, my guess is that you are more bothered by the flopping dongs.

Yeah, I understand that it's a personal preference. Honestly I'd just like to be able to play this game without boss-keying it if my kids walk in the room.

They have to learn about giant animated flopping statue junk eventually. It might as well be now.

lol! +1
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
As someone who plays PoE a lot I barely notice any nudity in the game. Even the largest statue is hard to make out without zooming in. I actually did not know it was a thing before frequenting these forums. I'm not really buying that your kids will notice any nudity.

You should be more worried about the excessive gore that is very noticeable. If this is truly about your kids then you have nothing to worry about.
Last edited by kasub on Oct 24, 2013, 12:02:35 PM
"
Wrayne wrote:
Trinexx,

I think what people are trying to say and to what you are trying to compare as "apples and oranges" is the state of a video game, society and your personal opinion on parenting. Though, I really see the parenting issue as a veil of your own personal issues with the situation.

The video game is made for adults. It explicitly says so in the TOA. You could not be playing the game without hitting "accept."

You choose to play video games, you choose to play them around your children, you choose how to appropriately raise your children. Only you can be responsible for all of those situations. This issue does not have anything to do with a video game.

I'm completely aware of that, and I'm not asking that anybody cater to my specific needs. I understand the issue lies entirely on my side, something that everybody seems disturbingly too eager to point out.

I don't care if GGG wants nudity in their game. It's theirs. They can do whatever the hell they want with it. All I wanted was to know if I could disable it for myself. Apparently this is some form of thought-crime on this forum.
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
More tits plz
Forum pvp
just to anderstand,

when your wife was giving breastfeeding to one of your kid, you where hidding the other kids in their room to avoid them seeing boobies?

Forum pvp
Not to drag this out any further, but I do want to make one thing clear.

This type of thought isn't a crime, but censorship of any kind is scrutinized and when you complicate that with societal outcry over how video games are destroying the world, it tends to leave a bad taste in the mouths of gamers. That is the underlying reason for all the backlash on what you assume is an innocent plea.

As to the specific issue, you are asking them to cater to your individual needs, that was the point of your post.

They said no you cannot, let it die.
"
lolozori wrote:
just to anderstand,

when your wife was giving breastfeeding to one of your kid, you where hidding the other kids in their room to avoid them seeing boobies?

Is this a joke?
"
MrH wrote:
I love these threads. Graphic violence is fine, but a little nudity is too much for your delicate eyes.

It has to do with religion/culture. Religious dogma teaches that extermination of tribes, corporeal punishment, beheadings, torture etc is not only fine, but godly and sacred. I refer anyone who's interest I piqued to the concept of auto-da-fé. Or you can find out whatever happened to the Amorites.

However, your sexuality is not your own business. You must adhere to rules about sexual positions, who you marry (or god forbid, not marry and still have sex with!), what gender your partner must be, what kind of sex you have and the list goes on.

Western culture is heavily influenced by the abrahameic religions, and the more religious of a country, the more this influence extends. This is why sex is a tabu in USA while it is much less so in Europe. And this explains why some people just can't look at some tits without rambling on about "protecting the kids" and "moral degradation" or "family values" while in the meantime thinking it's perfectly sensible to shoot someone intruding on your property in the face or putting the faces of child molestation SUSPECTS on the internet and informing their neighbours. Fuck that.

TLDR: culture and religion explains difference of looking at tits and looking at dressed owner of said tits get beheaded. And I think it's bollocks.
kiss a titty - r rated

chop off a titty - pg 13

-someone famous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info