Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

I can make a project, for augmented reality Glasses, like Google, modularized with open API. First module would be to automatically remove nudity from anything you see.
Fund me at kickstarter.
:P:P:P
i actually had another question... is it possible to edit the interface for more tits? (pls?) it's, you know, for a friend..
"
It's about your insecurity towards people thinking you're a perv.

To be fair, it is a reasonable insecurity to have in the United States. Our sex offender laws are incredibly hostile and fucked up, and it's super easy for a judge to have your name put on them.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Here you go!

Every time you see an offensive slip of nip or click on a prick, slap a post-it on the monitor to blot the image from reaching your retinas. Don't ever remove these prophylactics from their positions. As they accrue, you'll be able to truly enjoy the game.
"
Renahud wrote:
Next time, just ask if you're allowed to modify the textures, giving reasons make people lose their minds.

You weren't kidding, were you? This really brought all the smug assholes out of the woodwork.

To everybody else: My question doesn't affect you in the slightest, and you're contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion by whining about how I'm some sort of evil game-destroying asshole for not wanting nudity in a game that doesn't benefit from having it. Kindly get fucked.
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
Renahud wrote:
Next time, just ask if you're allowed to modify the textures, giving reasons make people lose their minds.

You weren't kidding, were you? This really brought all the smug assholes out of the woodwork.

To everybody else: My question doesn't affect you in the slightest, and you're contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion by whining about how I'm some sort of evil game-destroying asshole for not wanting nudity in a game that doesn't benefit from having it. Kindly get fucked.

"doesn't benefit" clearly a dark, gritty and somewhat realistic game does benefit from it. If you're so butthurt about it, try D3, there's a solid 50 or so players still playing it, no nudity at all either.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Someone has a different opinion than me!

FTFY
Last edited by Trinexx on Oct 24, 2013, 9:23:56 AM
As european i have to admit that i've didn't see any nudity in this game, yet.
Please show me and stop this mindless argument, i'd have asked for altering the textures only.

By the way you have to expect people loving this game, therefore defending it.
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Someone has a different opinion than me! BAWWWW

FTFY

"opinion" I think of it has being less intelligent and whining about something so petty when there is much worse shit happening in the game. Your "opinion" is wrong.
Please refrain from antagonizing other forums members, further posts of this nature will be removed and may result in an account probation.

As for the original question, any modification of the game files is not permitted and can result in an account ban.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info