Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

"
Trinexx wrote:
People seriously blew this out of proportion.

There is a pun in there somewhere :)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
"
Trinexx wrote:
I understand that having nudity in the game is super edgy and absolutely required for the story to make sense, but I personally don't like having tits and dongs flopping about on my screen.

And as there isn't an option to toggle the nudity for the best of both worlds, rather than bitch and whine and make demands of the developers (who are probably busting their asses right now), I figured I'd just do it myself. So, is it likely that I'd get banned for dipping into the resource files and just... Barbie-fying certain models?

If only that kind of deep stupidity was a bannable offence ... if only.
Last edited by Ser_Mayhem on Oct 24, 2013, 11:26:05 AM
More tits plz
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
It's about your insecurity towards people thinking you're a perv.

To be fair, it is a reasonable insecurity to have in the United States. Our sex offender laws are incredibly hostile and fucked up, and it's super easy for a judge to have your name put on them.

You can actually be arrested for getting an erection in front of a woman in some states....True story.

"
Velocireptile wrote:
I hope GGG implement Physics in a Patch soon. Starting with Dicks and Tits.

Let me paint a scene for you:

You are carving your way through hordes of Demonic Beasts, as you crush their Skulls with your hammer, their brains explode in a cacophony of bones and flesh. Red hues cover the ground like a velvet carpet rolled out before you. Your enemies innards smeared all over you, their screams lingering on in the wind, you revel in the violence, it drives you on.
With each step more bone is shattered by your hammer and the loot Pinjata's before you spill their prized content.

But then, as you are in the middle of the Blood frenzy ... you see it, it breaks your concentration, it turns your stomach ... grown men have knelt before it and wept, some have fainted.
It is the Stone Cold, Grey, Lifeless Cock, of an Animated Statue ... 5 Pixels or raw putrid disgust.
You'r throat fights hard to suppress the dinner you just ate, its forcing its way back to the top. You'r eyes water in preparation for the pain you will feel as your stomach turns and contracts to empty its content.
You search for a container.

But then, in the corner of your eye... another affront to the senses ... Stone Titties! Almost as disgusting as their male counterpart, the Female statues taunt you from a distance as they press their shoulders back with a cocked arrow, ready to loose it on you.

As you lay down to sleep this night, you smile. It was a good day, you drove your enemies before you and felt the lamentation of their women. All the while it rained precious loot onto you. Then your smile turns into a scowl, it was all so glorious until that 5 pixel cock was shoved right into your eyeball.

Oh yes, you will sleep... but stone cold, grey cocks will circle your dreams, "dreams ... hah" you think to yourself. There will be no "Dreams" this night.

I wont lie, this went on longer than I intended.
Just tell your kids not to come in while you play this. I have kids, it's what I do. A lot of my deaths are as a result of my Son coming in and driving his monster truck all over the keyboard while I panic and then lure him out of the room.

lmao. You should get a prize for this. Seriously, this made my afternoon.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
More tits plz
+1
"
Chesto wrote:
You're either trolling or you're just very rude and condescending.

Just rude and condescending.
I love these threads. Graphic violence is fine, but a little nudity is too much for your delicate eyes.
What online game would allow you to change character models or in-game models? This self-proclaimed mature op should have relied on common sense to answer his own question. If anyone is a troll, it's this thread's op for baiting out his trollmates.
Last edited by Shadovex on Oct 24, 2013, 11:43:20 AM
"
MrH wrote:
I love these threads. Graphic violence is fine, but a little nudity is too much for your delicate eyes.

Apples and oranges. Quit derailing.

"
Shadovex wrote:
What online game would allow you to change character models or in-game models?

Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress, pretty much any game with Steam Workshop support, etc.
Last edited by Trinexx on Oct 24, 2013, 11:50:27 AM
"
Zidjian wrote:
Tampering with your client although benign isn't acceptable. Because what happens when someone modifies it for a unfair advantage in game. All players should be on equal footing.

Changing the 3D models and/or textures would not have any affect on gameplay at all and won;t offer an advantage.

However, a large part of the revenue for this game is from selling cosmetic micro-transactions. So if GGG allowed people to freely modify and transmit models, they would lose their source of revenue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info