[1.0.0] "This witch is crazy" A cold/crit/discharge guide

I just entered Merci difficutly and what i feel that the build is quiet ok,but my main issue is the mana.

Do you have any idea how can solve the mana issue?

I am currently lvl 51 with this build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4HYwj0DkgRLxFQEZYW8xdUIoEkPCY8J6ktHy-dMYg74ULDSVFMs1AwVytabV3yXypirGNDbRlwUnDVeQN-WX_GiEKIa4w2jjyZmp2jnaqio6crp1y297vWwFHBxcHzw23UBdad217fhOL344Tmgetj6-TsGPId8uHz6vyr

My armor is crap atm.
Ing:Ponfer
im lvl 62 now and i only have 1112 energy shield and did not pick the CI node yet because of that low shield.i wonder how i can get more ES while using the volls armor :(

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FtQdjDPIOSBB7ES8RUBGWF1Qa2yKBJ6krCi0fL286szvhPV8-z0LDRwZMs1AwUUdSU1b6Vytd8l8qX2pjQ20ZcFJwu3DVc1N_xohCiGuLeow2jb-OPI-ml5Wdo6KjpcunK7TFtve71r3mvjrAUcBUwQDBxcHzwuzDbc3q2RPbGtte3Q3fhOL344Tmgevk7BjuDvId8uHz6vVL-WP8q_zF
Last edited by Potti on Nov 13, 2013, 5:58:21 PM
I am always out of mana,what can i do?
Yop !

For the mana issue just the aura + mana leech on each spell you spam and even with 180 pts i never hear my witch crying about the lack of mana , or she cry rarely for nothing , i don't feel it ..

i was wondering if it's a good idea to take amplify too , at this point we need 16 points, but considering the strenght nodes on the way we can refund one +30 strenght .. and also the diamond flesh for resist at lvl 83/85 i hope i will have enough resist on my stuff to refund that. So , we need 14 lvl to reach the amplify . Also the influence is just for aura .. so it's not very important i think .. the 5% reduce mana reserve is useless too .. i mean , i don't need it with my actual gear ... I'm just lvl 73 and without the influence group nodes , one +30 strenght force and the +12% resist .. if i don't forget anything ... i can reach the amplify @ lvl 87 , there is 13 nodes left to get back influence at the end ..

What do you think about that ?

cheers
I am not using currently the mana leach gem.

I just got yestreday the 5L armor and i put fater cast as additional gem and now my witch is crying about mana issue.

I am using Clarity too,but when i face a unique moster often i am out of mana.

Here is ma actual skill tree on lvl 56.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4HYwj0DPIOSBEvEVARlhbzF1QigSQ8JjwnqS0fL50xiDY9O-FCw0lRTLNQMFcrWm1d8l8qYqxjQ20ZcFJw1XkDfll_xohCiGuMNo48mZqdo52qoqOly6crp1y297vWwFHBxcHzwuzDbdQF1p3bXt-E37Di9-OE5oHrY-vk7BjyHfLh8-r8qw==

Osmoze any idea how can i deal with this issue?
"
Osmoze wrote:
Yop !

For the mana issue just the aura + mana leech on each spell you spam and even with 180 pts i never hear my witch crying about the lack of mana , or she cry rarely for nothing , i don't feel it ..

i was wondering if it's a good idea to take amplify too , at this point we need 16 points, but considering the strenght nodes on the way we can refund one +30 strenght .. and also the diamond flesh for resist at lvl 83/85 i hope i will have enough resist on my stuff to refund that. So , we need 14 lvl to reach the amplify . Also the influence is just for aura .. so it's not very important i think .. the 5% reduce mana reserve is useless too .. i mean , i don't need it with my actual gear ... I'm just lvl 73 and without the influence group nodes , one +30 strenght force and the +12% resist .. if i don't forget anything ... i can reach the amplify @ lvl 87 , there is 13 nodes left to get back influence at the end ..

What do you think about that ?

cheers

Can you share with us your gear and skill tree?
Of course !

I was thinking about this final tree , but i will change certainly some stuff on the way.:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FtQdjDPIOSBBpEHsRLREvEVARlhXXFkAXVBjbGtshYCKBJ6kotSlPKjgrCiyFLJwsvy0fMJcy0TmKO-E9Xz7PQKBCw0VHRtdHBkyzUDBRR1JTVkpWY1b6VytaGluvXcZd8l8qX2pgbWNDbRlwUnDVdPF8g31Tf8aCm4M4hX2GrohCiGuMNo2_jjyOvo-mksGVBJmanYCdo6KjpcunK6-btMW1BLaGtve4k7vWvea-OsBRwFTBAMHFwfPC7MNtzfrXhtsa217dDd3z34TfsOL344Tmgetj6-TsGO4O707vfPId8uHz6vVL-WP8q_zF

My actual tree :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FtQdjDPIOSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcXVBjbGtshYCKBJ6kotSo4KwoshSy_LR874T1fPs9AoELDRwZMs1AwUUdSU1ZjVvpXK1oaW69d8l8qX2pjQ20ZcFJw1XTxf8aGrohCiGuMNo2_jjyPppmanaOeuaKjpcunK7TFtve71r3mvjrAUcBUwQDBxcHzwuzDbc3q14bbGtte3Q3fhN-w4vfjhOaB62Pr5OwY7g7vTvId8uHz6vVL-WP8q_zF

Spoiler

I use this build as pure discharger in fact .. i pack the monsters , put critical weakness , throw one shot of freezing pulze to leech mana and strike .. even on map 66 that works great ... I don't use ice spears , just pulse + discharges , i use the increase duration to keep my blood rage in party. Sometime if i'm doing too fast the 2 auras (critical and elemental weakness) and if i run like a bull in the middle of my monster pack, there 's a tiny delay, my witch can't do nothing , just if i forget to throw a freezing pulse after the auras to leech mana , that give a weird laggy impression in that case , like if my character was stuck in very short moment , less of 0.5s... I use the second aura only for bosses and blue one until i can avoid the ES aura and use both weakness stuff when i want without take any risk with my poor pool of mana. ... with my gear i got 70/75/75 resist so i don't need the +25 aura and the life leech is enough for almost all the situation.
I think i can't play like that without the mana leech gem.
So when i'll get 2500 ES without aura it will be better just using the mana regen and avoid this 0.2/0.4sec of delay when i play too fast, i just have to change my crappy helm for that.

It take less of 10mn to clean dock for exemple , with the runner flask .. just critical weak + freezing + discharges + the 40% movement speed and strike..
This build make so much damage , you have to slower yourself a bit( a little bit ^^), because the game is laggy like hell even with 45/55 of ping , and the real danger is to have a real lag when you run in the middle of the monsters pack you made to blow up everyone .
Last edited by Osmoze on Nov 15, 2013, 11:15:05 AM
Like i said i wanna play like a crazy discharger , so , i change everything , i'm not following this build anymore , so i won't update my ideas for it .. sorry.
can you guys share your gear and tell how much shield u have? thanks

I have 1700 ES at lvl 53 and I've already transitioned into CI/GR since I think it's enough life for Cruel Act 3. I also have alot of life leech though which helps with ES.
Last edited by Guruguru on Nov 17, 2013, 3:20:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info