RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Does this still work in latest patch?
Thanks, i will try it out.
(starting PoE with this build)
SARCARCONN™
"
Dakaa wrote:

yeah i'm playing my sporker now. has there been any nerfs to spork i'm unaware of?

to new players attempting this build: don't start using spark until the gem is lvl 15 or more or you won't do any damage.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 15, 2013, 10:48:45 AM
For budget gearing prior to going lowlife and redbeak, would Moonshadow or Divinarius be a solid choice?

And if so, which would be better?
I've looked but been unable to find any decent weightings between % spelldmg, % cast speed, and % crit, as far as which is better to prioritize.

If % crit is huge, then a rare Platinum Kris would be very good, and can probably find one for pretty cheap compared to a high rolled multi-mod wand.

Thanks!

IGN:Shryana
"
Dakaa wrote:

In hardcore, you will now eventually die without a Shavronne, to any chaos damage Rogue Exile that hits you.
IGN : RebornRarity
Last edited by westbryan2 on Oct 16, 2013, 6:10:21 AM
Theyve patched the blood magic gear swap trick for auras(malachais, covenant), how do you use this build now?
"
ARKANOiiDe wrote:
Theyve patched the blood magic gear swap trick for auras(malachais, covenant), how do you use this build now?

They only changed it so you have to do it every time you zone. The trick still works.
"
Lajiskin wrote:
For budget gearing prior to going lowlife and redbeak, would Moonshadow or Divinarius be a solid choice?

And if so, which would be better?
I've looked but been unable to find any decent weightings between % spelldmg, % cast speed, and % crit, as far as which is better to prioritize.

If % crit is huge, then a rare Platinum Kris would be very good, and can probably find one for pretty cheap compared to a high rolled multi-mod wand.

Thanks!

IGN:Shryana

80% spell damage & 10% cast speed vs 60% spell damage & 130% increased crit chance. i can't tell just by looking at the stats.

"
westbryan2 wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:

In hardcore, you will now eventually die without a Shavronne, to any chaos damage Rogue Exile that hits you.

just put 1 point into CI if you are worried about this exile.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 17, 2013, 10:50:11 AM
"

"Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings"
IGN : RebornRarity
"
westbryan2 wrote:
"

"Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings"

i don't know if it will work but maybe get some more total life, up chaos resistance to 75%, use the chaos resistance flask and pray it will be enough to survive some hits from this exile. if not enjoy your new home in the standard league.

or you can go ci and not worry about this. the choice is yours.

if you check the guide the author provides two ways of playing this sporker. ci or low life. he explains the skill tree for both. i can see by your snide short reply: "Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings" you only read the thread title and not the videos of the actual guide.

good luck.

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 18, 2013, 11:06:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info