RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

so the cheap way is to go with CI build or?

because for low life, i need the shavronne's right`?

so for first char the first option is the best way?

good build, thx
"
Atum84 wrote:
so the cheap way is to go with CI build or?

because for low life, i need the shavronne's right`?

so for first char the first option is the best way?

you may run into an exile dealing chaos damage http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rogue_exile

only a problem in onslaught though. on standard go low life and do lunaris/docks. you can switch to ci if you want to do maps.

good luck.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 20, 2013, 2:02:13 PM
Im new and im going for this build, when you say 10 chaos, what do you mean? Chaos Orb?

if you do, i have 5 Chaos Orb, is there anyone selling those items? i will start to equip myself soon!
Thanks
SARCARCONN™
Last edited by Sarcarconn on Oct 21, 2013, 12:52:00 AM
you can ask for them on trade channel, or u can consult sites like: poe explorer or poe.xyz.is that indexing items from poe forum and find what u need. In many cases, indexing sites have prices as well, so u can have a feeling about the current value of needed items. Keep in mind that PoE is dynamic and prices are changing.... so u may find some of them different since 1st post.

cheers
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
"
Sarcarconn wrote:
Im new and im going for this build, when you say 10 chaos, what do you mean? Chaos Orb?

if you do, i have 5 Chaos Orb, is there anyone selling those items? i will start to equip myself soon!
Thanks

if 5 chaos orbs are all you have don't bother with this guide. it is for players who have accumulated some wealth.

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 21, 2013, 12:28:27 PM
How long do i need to suck white mobs d***ks to deal real damage with my totems? I have all the equipment (except shavs) and now im 41 level cruel act2, my totem do 32DPS its not even close to medigood. Im almost oneshot everyone with lvl1 lightning strike (650DPS) but i want my totems do all work.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
How long do i need to suck white mobs d***ks to deal real damage with my totems? I have all the equipment (except shavs) and now im 41 level cruel act2, my totem do 32DPS its not even close to medigood. Im almost oneshot everyone with lvl1 lightning strike (650DPS) but i want my totems do all work.

your spork gem needs to be at least lvl 15 before it's usable as dps. u need quality fast cast and quality spork.
thx i will try taht on a scion
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
"
lailaseth wrote:
your spork gem needs to be at least lvl 15 before it's usable as dps. u need quality fast cast and quality spork.

My spork is lvl11 now and i get your point. This build is really pain in the ass untill almost endgame. Im so impatient.

Oh and i didnt noticed someone asked about 1.0.0 already? Will it be still nice to farm due to big nerf of shock stacks?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Oct 22, 2013, 6:11:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info