RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
bombtrap wrote:
i wanna try this build but i need to know if it's still viable...

If you have a disgusting amount of currency spare, it can be. Not exactly as it once was though..
IGN = Gimpkid/SporkedGimp
"
bombtrap wrote:
i wanna try this build but i need to know if it's still viable...

well it works just fine. but you can't use rf anymore as far as i know. also you are not even safe in the previous chaos safe areas docks and lunaris anymore. the chaos rogues can spawn there.

with this information in mind it's best to go CI spork or if you have shavronne well then not much has changed for you.

i think we got some more chaos freee areas now. the imperial gardens, maze and sceptre of god. the new areas. not sure if there are any chaos monsters there but i don't think so. maybe someone can confirm if this is true or not.

"
Regarding the Purity balance changes, they seriously improve the game. When a skill is so clearly dominant then it needs to be improved so that there are more decisions related to its use. This change hopefully helps Righteous Fire players because they're able to get close to the Max Fire Resistance cap without also becoming immune to other elements at the same time.

From Chris...Hopefully RF is more viable in future.

EDIT: Did the math, and RT is sustainable on a Life based character is the new aura get up to +5%...

...It's probably going to be like 4% though...just to spite people who want Life based RF.
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Nov 10, 2013, 9:11:50 PM
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"
Regarding the Purity balance changes, they seriously improve the game. When a skill is so clearly dominant then it needs to be improved so that there are more decisions related to its use. This change hopefully helps Righteous Fire players because they're able to get close to the Max Fire Resistance cap without also becoming immune to other elements at the same time.

From Chris...Hopefully RF is more viable in future.

EDIT: Did the math, and RT is sustainable on a Life based character is the new aura get up to +5%...

...It's probably going to be like 4% though...just to spite people who want Life based RF.

I have to confess i don't understand what you are trying to say. Is the new aura get up to 5%?
5% what? and rt? resolute technique? is this a typo?
RF now burns only 70% of ES instead of 100% does that not help the build somewhat? Although I must say sporkers were nerfed to shitters in the last 6 months i'm glad i traded out my shavronnes for a kaoms before these nerfs hit :\
nvm
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 14, 2013, 8:52:54 PM
hi PrankO

Thy for the Time you spent making this guide.

I will start it today. i am sure it will be much fun

Greetings Posewicht
"
Posewicht wrote:
hi PrankO

Thy for the Time you spent making this guide.

I will start it today. i am sure it will be much fun

Greetings Posewicht

i dont thinks its working in patch 1.0
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
too bad rf for this build is dead, but you can still farm Piety useing this build.
The author of this thread and build is now banned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info