RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Yes Panko, I mean about passive setup @ 25/40/60 lvl etc. I'd just like to know what sp put on and when. I don't want to fail this tree cause this build looks nice.
I have a video about leveling low life sporker.
How to level Low Life RF Sporker
I see that the build is becoming popular, people buying Springleaf and Wondertrap left and right now.
Yep.

Noticed it as well.

Also noticed the price of Wandertrap go up to about 1 GCP.

So this build won't be as cheap for the uniques anymore.
IGN: Constantly Changing
So if I was to find a mirror on lvl 5 I could come here and post my "build" and have the ultimate prove that it is working - since I'm rich enough to back it up.

Honestly, anyone can Show off any amount of Orbs given enough playtime.
Doesn't mean much.
"
So if I was to find a mirror on lvl 5 I could come here and post my "build" and have the ultimate prove that it is working - since I'm rich enough to back it up.

Doesn't mean much.

God you're dumb.
Just watch his stream, noone wants to force you to believe the build is any good.
Fuckin idiot.
"

Doesn't mean much.

I haven't found higher currency drop then a chaos orb.
hi!!

plz kindly tell me ur spark dps(with RF)
DEAR MY TIME ZONE GMT+8HOUR

IGN CHIUCC
"
Yalaka wrote:
"

Doesn't mean much.

God you're dumb.
Just watch his stream, noone wants to force you to believe the build is any good.
Fuckin idiot.

That person is somewhat right, plus there's no need to resort to insults - just shows your inability to make an intelligent statement to counter his point, which should be easy enough if it's so "dumb".

The "wealth" Panko has is not due to this build(which has been known for months), but by giving a scumbag deals to people without any hesitation/shame.

I don't mind "ripping people off" by a bit, but even then you have to have some sense of decency. Today I was browsing through streams, and stumbled upon one person offering Eternal orb for 30 chaos, where Panko was like "OMG GUYS I NEED 2 CHAOS FAST, FAST!". In the end it's just spamming "WTB Exalts, Eternals" and just waiting for someone, who doesn't know prices, to respond and just rip him off hardcore.

So yes, showing your wealth doesn't mean anything when it's obtained due to speculations/machinations.

"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jun 15, 2013, 10:43:52 AM
Well Played PanKO
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info