RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Hello, is there a Skilltree or must I look the Video?
I want to start a Witch with this build! =)
But what for Gem-Links I need?
"
Origination wrote:
I'm running a modified version of thise. I followed panko's at first and realized it wasn't every optimal. I had to respec like 30 points to reach this build, but it's more efficient, farms much faster solo. As for endgame maps, it's probably less efficient, as it doesn't shock stack very easily, but it's docks clear speed is aweseome.

Here's my gear. Pretty generic. I have a 5 link RRBBG. Spark, Fork, Totem, IIR, IIQ. I took out faster casting, as it wasn't really needed by the time I hit level 18 spark. My offhand has a wand with +2 fire gems that I have RF in so I get more spell power from it. My current spork dps is 950.
Spoiler

anyway, whats your current ES since your gear seems as though you don't need ES..
*** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** ||| *** |||

IGN: Internship
Hey guys!
I am making a big PoE break.
Playing some other games and doing some RL stuff.
Will be back to PoE when the new leagues start, at 23th.

Most certainly in the new league this will be again the build I am gonna start off with.

If you got a better idea about cheap MF build that can solo Docks/Lunaris really fast please share.
Other then that I will start with a Maps MFer as well, so whenever my friends are online and free to do maps we are not lacking MFer in the maps party.

Wish you all the best as always.
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Hey guys!
Most certainly in the new league this will be again the build I am gonna start off with.

If you got a better idea about cheap MF build that can solo Docks/Lunaris really fast please share.
Other then that I will start with a Maps MFer as well, so whenever my friends are online and free to do maps we are not lacking MFer in the maps party.

Can someone list some good leveling gear for a sporker. And perhaps skill gems we can use whilst leveling other than freezing pulse + faster casting + multiple projectiles.

Gonna need this information because i too will be making a sporker when the new league starts most likely.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/479976 This is another cheap mf build that can solo docks and lunaris and also maps really fast.

Hope to see you back again later when new league starts panko. And thanks for your work with this guide and helping players.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 2, 2013, 12:03:36 PM
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Hey guys!

Are this low life build not gonna get doomed if we meet the viper strike exile, when they gets introduced to hc or onslaught the 23th? They should spawn in docks and lunaris aswell.. i never tried anarchy league so i have not encountered an rogue exile before..
thanks for the info, i will try it out
"
meecrobb wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Hey guys!

Are this low life build not gonna get doomed if we meet the viper strike exile, when they gets introduced to hc or onslaught the 23th? They should spawn in docks and lunaris aswell.. i never tried anarchy league so i have not encountered an rogue exile before..

Isn't hc and onslaught the same thing? I have seen this exile once in docks. You can just make a new instance of the zone if you run into him. He is not exacly there often.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
meecrobb wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Hey guys!

Isn't hc and onslaught the same thing? I have seen this exile once in docks. You can just make a new instance of the zone if you run into him. He is not exacly there often.

Exiles haven't been in Docks yet in HC mode. Should start sometime tomorrow afternoon?
Nice and smart build RG_Panko :) Thanks for sharing.

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
meecrobb wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Hey guys!

So... aren't Exiles spawning in some instances always? Like that there will be 1 Exile always at Docks? If not, this is easy to avoid :)
Hey, I have my Witch now and can Run Docks vers fast, Lunaris not so fast.
On Maps I die very fast, that sucks.. what I can do, for easier running Maps?

Here my Gear:

Spoiler

And the Skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8CcQLjBLMHYwelDH0OSBB_ES8RUBGWFkAW8x0UHwImPCepKU8snCynL502xTrYO-E8jkNjRtdJsk3YVytXyVj1WfNaK13GXfJgbWaebRlwUnDVcU12EXvXfVN-r3_GgW-CEIKbhEiFfYhri3qMdo9Gj_qZmprPncSePKKjo_KnCKcrtoa297cxuJO71sAawFHBtMHFwfPDbcaezLfQ0NV12CTd89-w4vfjhOTs5oHrY-vu7BjsOPLO98H60g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info