RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

On maps u do need a few resists. I think u have to enhance them a bit
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
still confused if new players should start with a Witch or Templar..... Apparently you can make a starting spork with both?
“Knowing the enemy and knowing oneself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.”
― Sun Tzu
Indeed, u can, I started from templar :-)
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
"
Hey, I have my Witch now and can Run Docks vers fast, Lunaris not so fast.
On Maps I die very fast, that sucks.. what I can do, for easier running Maps?

Here my Gear:

Spoiler

And the Skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8CcQLjBLMHYwelDH0OSBB_ES8RUBGWFkAW8x0UHwImPCepKU8snCynL502xTrYO-E8jkNjRtdJsk3YVytXyVj1WfNaK13GXfJgbWaebRlwUnDVcU12EXvXfVN-r3_GgW-CEIKbhEiFfYhri3qMdo9Gj_qZmprPncSePKKjo_KnCKcrtoa297cxuJO71sAawFHBtMHFwfPDbcaezLfQ0NV12CTd89-w4vfjhOTs5oHrY-vu7BjsOPLO98H60g==

you have to get shavronne chest piece for maps. or you will die in one hit to the first mob that does chaos damage.
Whats the deal with this build now that exiles spawn that can do chaos damage?
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Whats the deal with this build now that exiles spawn that can do chaos damage?

they are so rare.. but in sc if you can spot the exile in time just recreate the instanced zone. in hc you may want to go ci instead of low life.
I thought I'd post in here about my experience with this build. I like to help people out with any problems they might be having.

So far my Witch is Lvl 59, pretty far away from maps but right now I'm sporting about 560 DPS on Spork and running through areas with little to not problems with permanent RF.

Here's my items right now:
Spoiler

While leveling this build I was pretty impatient and rushed into the Low Life thing from about Lvl 40. I've never played a Low Life build but Spork wasn't new to me. I party'd through A3 Cruel and rushed to Merciless Ledge to farm until about 57 then quested to Fellshrine until 59.

So far the only problems I've had were:

1) Spork DPS is abysmally low early levels but that's not a build problem
2) Low Life in caves/dark areas is really annoying
3) Springleaf offers nothing but regen

It's also worth nothing that I'm using a Soul Mantle since I intend this character to be my farmer while I have another for maps. However, soul mantle isn't a problem as long as you get some curse immunity from flasks. I guess I'll update once I hit Docks, however I won't be trying any maps with this toon until a Shavronne's drop for me. I refuse to buy one.

The only other build I tried Spork on was a hybrid summoner and my DPS wasn't even half as high as it is on this build, I don't even have to curse golems in A2.

EDIT: While looking through the thread I only saw mention of Purity, Clarity, Discipline, and Vitality.
I maintain about ~32-35% health from putting Purity and Vitality on Health with a Lvl 7 Reduced Mana gem and putting Clarity, Discipline, and Haste on mana. It leaves me with enough mana to throw down a totem and curse if need be.

I use another chest for reserving health for auras:
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
Last edited by casval776 on Oct 12, 2013, 9:17:56 PM
yeah i agree. low life is really annoying in dark areas because you can't see anything.
anyone tried if +light radious items work to increase the circle around you?

lunaris lvl 3 when you are in the area with the iron bars, cages and what not. i can't see anything there :D
Low light is easy once you get used to it guys, just play for a while and you'll forget all about it ;p
I usually just turn off all the lights or I at least try to stay away from well lit areas where my laptop would catch glare. It sure helped me a lot.
Pragmatheist - Nemesis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info