RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

At first thank you for the build. Now to the patch notes. So far i can see it we have a lot of nerfs. It could be that we can use now only 2-3 instead of 4-5 auras and have it harder to get near 35 % low life 8but i think we should wait for the passive skill tree here). Also we have now problems against boses because the courses get nerved --> less damage against boses and Exiles.
Then the spell totem got nerfed --> less damage
Spark duration is reduced --> less damage
Shock stacks nerfed --> less damage

Wondertrap got nerfed --> less movement speed
Shavronne's Wrappings --> less Energy shield

Monster in Party have more hp --> harder to kill

And the worst is, that high level uniques could only be found in high level maps. So there is a big farming nerf for us too if i dont get it wrong.

So i am just hoping for the passive skill tree to have something against this nerfs that we can use. otherwise i have no idea how we should farm witth this build anymore (or with a low life sparker at all).

Best regards

Gimgork
don't forget about the huge RF nerf:

right not it increases spell damage by: 87% non quality at lvl 20.

Patch Righteous Fire: The damage bonus now starts at 40% instead of 30%, but only increases by 1% per level, instead of 3%.
in patch it will only increase to: 60% non quality at lvl 20.

then we have the nerf to Purity max resists:
Purity: Maximum resistances provided have been reduced.
Last edited by lailaseth on Oct 22, 2013, 10:10:04 AM
good news for sporkers. i read in the patch notes. spark will be doing more damage at lower levels. it has been a big problem for this build that may be resolved now.

also good news for mf sporkers. monsters will have more hit points in party play. it will be much easier to get cullings off when there's some super dps turbo guy in the party. maybe even possible with a discharger in the party but i don't think so.

Spell Totem: Damage reduction increased from 40% to 50%. how is this a nerf? it has more damage reduction?
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 22, 2013, 6:12:22 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

Spell Totem: Damage reduction increased from 40% to 50%. how is this a nerf? it has more damage reduction?

The damage your totem does is not increased from 40% to 50%.. meaning you will deal 10% less damage.
any adjustments that i have to make now @ skilltree?

still want to make a dual spork witch as a first char
so with the patch changing RF to deal damage based on ES does that mean this build is worthless? or just that this build doesn't want to use RF anymore? or what? without the RF what's the point of low life?
"
namad wrote:
so with the patch changing RF to deal damage based on ES does that mean this build is worthless? or just that this build doesn't want to use RF anymore? or what? without the RF what's the point of low life?

redbeak for 100% increased damage on low life.
wondertrap for 100% iir.
pain attunement for more spell damage on low life.
you can run more auras as opposed to a ci sporker.

probably some more stuff i can't think of atm.

here's my mf sporker build that works great for 1.0.0 note that this is just for mf culling and not damage dealing. it leaves me with 7 points left for optional skills (unassigned) at lvl 80.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcHYw5IES8RUBGWFdcXLxpsHRQfAiSLJLAo-ilPKhMspyy_LR8vbzbFOtg74UNjTLNN2FAwVdZWY1crWPVZ81orXcZfKmBtZOdmnm0ZcLtxTXNTfLt9U3_GgKSBb4LHhq6G0Yhri3qMdo9GmZqaz52uncSePKKjo_KnCKcrtQS2hrb3tzG4k7vWwBrAVMHFwfPDbdeG2CTZE9rd217d8-L344TkIuaB62Pr5Ovu7BjsOPfB-ej60j0P
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 23, 2013, 3:54:21 PM
is the build in description still viable after all the patch? i justed start playing and i am not funded at allm i thought ill give a try to this build. If u think of a better for a newbie just let me know plz!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
This build is dead i think...I have a very hard time surviving lvl 70 maps plus with an 87 dual sporker..before the patch i could do 77 maps...now i cant survive in 70 maps..sad :-(
i wanna try this build but i need to know if it's still viable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info