RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Currently level 41 and my DPS is absolutely abysmal, it's sitting at 71.5 with spark/fork/totem/faster casting. What can I do to improve it?
"
Currently level 41 and my DPS is absolutely abysmal, it's sitting at 71.5 with spark/fork/totem/faster casting. What can I do to improve it?

Switch back for freezing pulse. Switching to spark early is abysmal. Don't switch to spark unless you're in your high 60s when you switch to low life.
See you, Space Cowboy...
I am currently going Facebreakers + Melee Splash + Infernal Blow setting, to level my witch to 60, where I'll switch to Spork. It's very efficient if you have the stuff !
"
westbryan wrote:
I am currently going Facebreakers + Melee Splash + Infernal Blow setting, to level my witch to 60, where I'll switch to Spork. It's very efficient if you have the stuff !

What do you need for that build? Also are you following the spork passives and managing this?

I have facebreakers, quality infernal blow, probably could pick up a melee splash. I tried this at level 30ish on my witch that was using cleave to level and I would miss a lot (and swing really slowly) and it was sort of dangerous how low my life dropped since I had to be so close to the enemy. Any advice?

Also regarding OP is RF LF spork still viable with the blood magic unique nerfs? Do you just use a blood magic gem now and reserve your HP low enough for LF to kick in?

Thanks in advance to replies~
Last edited by mushtreya on Sep 7, 2013, 6:30:22 PM
"
bareminimum wrote:

What do you need for that build? Also are you following the spork passives and managing this?

I have facebreakers, quality infernal blow, probably could pick up a melee splash. I tried this at level 30ish on my witch that was using cleave to level and I would miss a lot (and swing really slowly) and it was sort of dangerous how low my life dropped since I had to be so close to the enemy. Any advice?

I'm following spork passives, but taking life nodes in priority.

You need good jewelry in order to get max damage from Facebreakers.
Look for "Adds x-x physical damage" on Amulet and both Rings.

Main hand : nothing equipped of course
Offhand : Crest of Perandus (tanky) or Broadstroke quiver (damage)
Belt : The Magnate (poor) or Meginord's Girdle (rich)

I'm currently playing HC, and linking Infernal Blow > Melee Splash > Added Fire Damage > Additional Accuracy
I used Accuracy because I hated missing after a long and slow arm swing (lazy taking Resolute Technique), now it almost never miss and I one-shot absolutely every pack (rares too), leveling very fast without caring about my passive tree.
Last edited by westbryan on Sep 7, 2013, 8:36:53 PM
"
westbryan wrote:

I'm following spork passives, but taking life nodes in priority.

You need good jewelry in order to get max damage from Facebreakers.
Look for "Adds x-x physical damage" on Amulet and both Rings.

Main hand : nothing equipped of course
Offhand : Crest of Perandus (tanky) or Broadstroke quiver (damage)
Belt : The Magnate (poor) or Meginord's Girdle (rich)

I'm currently playing HC, and linking Infernal Blow > Melee Splash > Added Fire Damage > Additional Accuracy
I used Accuracy because I hated missing after a long and slow arm swing (lazy taking Resolute Technique), now it almost never miss and I one-shot absolutely every pack (rares too), leveling very fast without caring about my passive tree.

Thanks, going to test this out as soon as I get home.
Some people recommend skipping the cast speed and lightning damage nodes at the witch start in favor of more crit nodes.
For example with lightning/cast speed nodes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzB2MHpQx9DkgQfxEvEVARlhZAFr8abBzcHwIn7SlPLJwspzbFOtg74UGWQ2NJsk3YVytY9VnzWite-mNDZp5tGXBScU12EXvXfll-r3_GgW-CEIKbhX2H24t6jHaOZI_6mZqaz52jna6dxJ48oqOj8qcIpyusqrb3tzG4k7vWwBrAUcBUwbTB88Ntxp7YJN-w4vfjhOQi5Ozmgetj7BjsOPPd8-r3wfrS_Ks=

Vs.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY-aBEVC71jvh4vdtGacrLR_B84t6TLOiowQHf8YfAn5ZEZY2xZ2jDkjYJPyr44SnCF76wFGdrriTj_rz6hpsDH3sGHvXFr9wUuQiEH_DbYfbKU_GnutjhX3sOIKbmZoWQDrYtvdmnk3YES_AGnFN-tKePIx2WfOaz_fBgW-sqlorQ2MEsyftLKe3MQJx892j8lj1ncQPxNzHO3xaprjKjmT3prb6cNVd8tA5F9g=

First vs. Second:
54% Lightning Damage
9% Cast Speed
18% Spell Damage
-80% crit chance
-140% crit multiplier

I'm using a slightly above average Moonsorrow (better than redbeak with my tree, which is the first one), at least on paper. Given Spark's relatively low built-in Crit Chance of 4%, that 80% increased crit chance seems ineffective to me, though on the other hand that 80% increased chance to crit = 80% greater chance to shock, which adds that 40% MORE damage...

Opinions welcome!
Alright, Im gonna try this out, thanks for the thread!
((ign: GnaugaHide))
Last edited by darkfury on Sep 29, 2013, 4:38:15 AM
thx for that mf guide. found an andvarius and an ex 2 maps after :-)
*delete*
((ign: GnaugaHide))
Last edited by darkfury on Sep 29, 2013, 4:20:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info