RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

has not been big changes to this build in the patches so you can use it as is. I would however configure it to your gear
This is a nice build and I'm having a lot of fun with it but I can't use righteous fire yet.

How do I sustain it? I'm at 85% fire resistance (will be 88% when I get Ele adaption and lvl 17 purity) and it drain my es; albeit very slowly. As well, I have less life than you.

I'm using:

with lvl 16 purity. I notice in your videos you're at 80% fire resist and still regenerating your energy shield quite well.

I was tempted to wait until I had 88% fire res to try and see if I can sustain but it seeing how easy you are sustaining it in your videos with only 80% makes me curious what I am doing wrong.

Also: I had to go get trolls blood and the resist nodes in the marauder tree for resists (I have no idea how you got any resists on your character) for the mf build. I'm using that rather than the 1% node in templar tree. I get 1.5% life regen and I have lower life than you do in your videos.

Do I need more es maybe? :>
Definitely.

I have the same problem.
About 500+ life, 86% fire res(no EA) with Rise of the Phoenix and about 2700 ES. It doesn't work as I degen ES slowly, tried to swap rings with flat ES and life regen and it still doesn't cut it.

My conclusion was that you much higher ES to use that shield. Otherwise stick with Springleaf.

I am using a 300 ES chest and 150 ES helm.

Get some exalts and buy a 5L ES chest with about 500 ES and you should be good.
The thing is Rise of the Phoenix has 6.0 life regen per sec unlike Springleaf's 6.0% life regen, therefore requires much more ES to sustain RF.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
This is a nice build and I'm having a lot of fun with it but I can't use righteous fire yet.

How do I sustain it? I'm at 85% fire resistance (will be 88% when I get Ele adaption and lvl 17 purity) and it drain my es; albeit very slowly. As well, I have less life than you.

I'm using:

with lvl 16 purity. I notice in your videos you're at 80% fire resist and still regenerating your energy shield quite well.

I was tempted to wait until I had 88% fire res to try and see if I can sustain but it seeing how easy you are sustaining it in your videos with only 80% makes me curious what I am doing wrong.

Also: I had to go get trolls blood and the resist nodes in the marauder tree for resists (I have no idea how you got any resists on your character) for the mf build. I'm using that rather than the 1% node in templar tree. I get 1.5% life regen and I have lower life than you do in your videos.

Do I need more es maybe? :>

Please use the formula provided in first post to calculate your burning damage to yourself and the regen of your ES. Most probably your ES value is too low. Unless you are using a spring leaf, with it's insane regeneration, you neeed a good ES value.
Whats the advantage of rise of the phoenix over spring leaf in your opinion? I mean i got them both and can sustain righteos fire with both. But spring leaf feels much more comfortable with that huge es regeneration, at least fore me. (Mainly speaking of farming docks, but also lunaris temple)

Post your experiences about that please. Maybe I am missing something.
"
q3masl wrote:
Whats the advantage of rise of the phoenix over spring leaf in your opinion? I mean i got them both and can sustain righteos fire with both. But spring leaf feels much more comfortable with that huge es regeneration, at least fore me. (Mainly speaking of farming docks, but also lunaris temple)

Post your experiences about that please. Maybe I am missing something.

I would always use Springleaf over Rise of the Phoenix.... unless I have ressistance issues.
The difference in the ES is just 100, not that big. While the regeneration of Springleaf is soooo sweeet.
None the less, I am using Rise of the Phoenix in my current gear setup, because with Springleaf I will be on 40ish fire ressistance.
Rise of the Pheonix gives 50 Fire ressistance + 16% to all, that really helps to max out the fire ressistance when you are using double Andvarius and your belt(perandus) + boots(wondertrap) + glovea(sadimas) don't have any resitance.

So this is why I am using the Phoenix.
Thx panko. I got 78% fire res with spring leaf, so I'm going to stick with it.

Thanks for the whole build btw.

Regards, q3masl
"
q3masl wrote:
Thx panko. I got 78% fire res with spring leaf, so I'm going to stick with it.

Thanks for the whole build btw.

Regards, q3masl
Sadly you are one of the few people who actually say THANK YOU for my post, my time spend on it and my decision to share it.
Most people come here just to flame, some come, check, read, do it and never say thx.

So I thank YOU for being supportive.
Hello I am very interested in playing this build I need a good IIr/IIQ character and this looks like just what I am looking for.

however I was wondering how hard would it be to take an existing witch and turn it into this?

I have a level 61 summoner who is really fun to play but after partying with a few dual spark mages I want to give it a try.

my current skill tree is kind of close I mean obviously there will be a bunch of regret orbs used to respec but it isn't extremely far off. I already have a level 15 spark and decent level spell totem and what not and most of the unique items needed other then shavs.

my main question is is this build solo friendly?

I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info