RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

@nebunelux hey there!
Glad that you are enjoying the build.

I kinda think that everything is RNG.
I haven't noticed what you are saying - that whenever the run starts good, with a full invetory of rares at the first 1-2 packs of mobs you get uniques, But will try to look for that and will report.

@Prograx as stated in the first post - you are getting regen out of the passives + vitality. And the regen is dependent on the total amount of ES that you got. Its % out of it.
The degeneration is % out of your HP.

So this means that using a Ruby flask will be like a heal potion, use it one, I do.
yea maybe i popped my ruby flask without noticing.
found another exalted while helping a friend leveling in fellshrine, seems like thats my lucky build.
-already got help-
Last edited by ahmadau on Aug 8, 2013, 5:39:17 AM
Thanks for the guide. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
what about chaos damage hitting you there is nothing in guide about it?
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
what about chaos damage hitting you there is nothing in guide about it?

This Guide is about Docks / Lunaris farming.
No maps!!!

Low Life with no Shavrones is not viable. With the price on Shavrones right now it would defeat the purpose. We are farming to build up wealth.
If you need a lot of wealth of start farming then what's the point?

So you have to farm zones with no chaos damage, that means Docks and Lunaris being the highest level ones.
deleted
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Last edited by didevol on Aug 9, 2013, 3:59:50 PM
So I'm new and wanting to start, I assume it's better to just go through the game once instead of following this build right? I've hit level 33 and died so retrying.

Regardless, freeze pulse is easy leveling? How would I accomplish this and getting gear for this specific sporker; should I just try and get the uniques that he had listed and move on from there?

Are they any specific early game items I should try to get when leveling? Also solo vs. group?
Last edited by GivingJSP on Aug 9, 2013, 3:36:40 PM
I think this is good build, but english is not my native language - i can understand text, but can not understand audio. So i have no idea what is this video guide about :(
"
GivingJSP wrote:
So I'm new and wanting to start, I assume it's better to just go through the game once instead of following this build right? I've hit level 33 and died so retrying.

Regardless, freeze pulse is easy leveling? How would I accomplish this and getting gear for this specific sporker; should I just try and get the uniques that he had listed and move on from there?

Are they any specific early game items I should try to get when leveling? Also solo vs. group?

Hi there!

This build is beginner's friendly.
The Dual totem builds are safe to play - because the totems are attacking instead of you, you are out of enemy's sight most of the time, they attack the totems, not you, and you are reflect damage free - reflect kills a lot of people, especially people without experience that don't have the habit to look for reflect.

Your job until you reach level 60 is to gather up enough currency to buy the uniques required for the build - wondertrap boots, springleaf shield and rebeak sword.
Once you got these three you can save to buy high es chest / helmet and so on.

You don't need any specific early game items.
Please watch the videos, everything is explained there.

Also I highly recommend you to check out the clips about how to get rich in PoE on my youtube channel so you make sure that until 60lvl you are going to gather at least around 10 chaos to buy the necessary gear.
Last edited by RG_PankO__ on Aug 10, 2013, 7:50:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info