RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

I started this build earlier this week on anarchy and am currently level 55 on Merc Ledge. I have a dual spork templar on standard but I am having a lot more fun with this build. I have as much life as most of my equal level tanky type builds, and just under 1K ES with no passives for it as yet.
I should finish my typical ledge stay tonight and move on for act 2 at level 60. Then its just a run to Fellshrine and a grind up there to 70. Finishing Merc after that should be a snap, then its low life farming for me.

Thanks for the awesome build!
"
Lordzero2 wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
@Lordzero2 you just need levels ;)
You are low level.
Untill 70ish level you dont take many dps nodes, after that your dps from the nodes + gem levels is going to skyrock.

@AntagonistOfHell on one of my videos I explain why Witch is better then Shadow.
Use Witch.

Im level 68. will 2 levels really make that big of a difference? (i admit my spark is only lvl 12 but i didnt think itd make that huge of a difference.)

How the hell is your spark so low level? Buy a lvl 20 spark and your damage will skyrocket.
IGN: Abovethelaw_
Just wanna say this build is awesome! I'm currently running low life in cruel at lvl 35 (yes... it works) with spork and works perfectly !
IGN : Duct
"
Duct wrote:
Just wanna say this build is awesome! I'm currently running low life in cruel at lvl 35 (yes... it works) with spork and works perfectly !
haha, are you low life already?
Yes it will work, and if you are on low life your dmg will be good.
But it's hard to find low level ES gear to bumb up your ES value.
btw how much's that fat low life spark dps?
When I went low life at teh begining of the leak I had like 280 and I was like loool that low life dps and I thought I am like world record holder with that insanely low dps haha
Last edited by RG_PankO__ on Aug 3, 2013, 3:47:12 PM
I assume you alc 1 item per set maximum?

Cannot seem to trade 2 alcs for 1 chaos on standard so maybe I'm out of touch on prices (took a long break, coming back to POE with this build -- and it's awesome :) and it's even economic to alc a couple items per set, but I'm doubting this. Thoughts?
Last edited by Nonethewiser on Aug 3, 2013, 4:42:15 PM
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
Duct wrote:
When I went low life at teh begining of the leak I had like 280 and I was like loool that low life dps and I thought I am like world record holder with that insanely low dps haha

Yes I'm running discipline and purity on my life and clarity/vitality on mana.

At lvl 35 I had about 50 dps... but was plenty to run cruel ledge! I had about 500 es which was pretty low haha what ever ! It's still easier than playing BLAMT! Now I'm act 2, running fellshrine.

I got a q spark and faster caster (like you said in your video... and wow it helped a lot). At lvl 43 I now have 100 dps on spark, 160 iir and about 30 iiq. My ES is still low (700) but for fellshrine it's more than enough. I'm planning getting a rush up to docks though cause I don't think I can solo Vaal. (Anyway this char is in standard, it was just to test the build.)

My plan is to get to merciless ledge as soon as possible then Fellshrine and docks in order to start running. I got a nice 5L 800 Es armor for lvl 68, just need to hit 68.
Last edited by Duct on Aug 3, 2013, 4:51:55 PM
I was also running low life since 33 or 34 lvl (currently 38) just to farm dock/lunaris. Rolled nice 5L 160ES armor and 140ES spirit shield. With 4 passives on top left +90% ES for shield have around 700-750 ES. Casting spark myself to keep both IIR and IIQ gems with 220 dps. IIR 270% and IIQ 40% so i guess its really good as for such low lvl.
Last edited by Mizuiro on Aug 3, 2013, 5:00:43 PM
"
Duct wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
Duct wrote:

Yes I'm running discipline and purity on my life and clarity/vitality on mana.

At lvl 35 I had about 50 dps... but was plenty to run cruel ledge! I had about 500 es which was pretty low haha what ever ! It's still easier than playing BLAMT! Now I'm act 2, running fellshrine.

I got a q spark and faster caster (like you said in your video... and wow it helped a lot). At lvl 43 I now have 100 dps on spark, 160 iir and about 30 iiq. My ES is still low (700) but for fellshrine it's more than enough. I'm planning getting a rush up to docks though cause I don't think I can solo Vaal. (Anyway this char is in standard, it was just to test the build.)

My plan is to get to merciless ledge as soon as possible then Fellshrine and docks in order to start running. I got a nice 5L 800 Es armor for lvl 68, just need to hit 68.

The correct way is: Vitality + Haste + Purity on HP.
Discipline + Clarity on Mana.

Don't put none % auras on your HP.
"
RG_PankO wrote:

The correct way is: Vitality + Haste + Purity on HP.
Discipline + Clarity on Mana.

Don't put none % auras on your HP.

Yeah I do agree with you, but while lvling, since reduced mana sucks in the beginning and I don't have enough mana to put both disciplines and clarity on my mana, I decided to go with 1 flat aura on my life. I'm going to switch when ever I can switch. That means when I fix my sockets and when I lvl up a bit!!
Is this build .11 current?

Considering using it in reg open play with my 68 witch I'm coming back to since i get a full respec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info