RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Hi, i'm following your guide, i'm lvl 38 on anarchy. At which level should i begin to use the spork totem? As soon as I have a spell totem?
Thanks for the guide :)
he mentioned that you should go dual spork when you can go LL (around 60). I went at about 40 and it got rough fast. although it's probably not too much of a problem if you can feed your character good dmg wands until you get to 60
Hei Guys,

i'm playing a more or less similar build (lvl 73 now) and I'm wondering: How do you keep up with your resists? Your gear has almost no resists except Fire and the passives are not nearly enough. So, do you just ignore all resists except Fire or how is it done?
@honeybunny Yes, I am ingnoring the resists except fire which is maxed. Focusing only on IIQ/IIR and farming Docks. I'm at 63 IIQ and 215 IIR (no Andvarius yet).

I also have a question, did anyone found any good unique in Docks that worth more than 1 chaos?
I only find crap uniques that I vendor or sell for 1 chaos in the best case scenario.
"
nebunelux wrote:
@honeybunny Yes, I am ingnoring the resists except fire which is maxed. Focusing only on IIQ/IIR and farming Docks. I'm at 63 IIQ and 215 IIR (no Andvarius yet).

I also have a question, did anyone found any good unique in Docks that worth more than 1 chaos?
I only find crap uniques that I vendor or sell for 1 chaos in the best case scenario.

i found orange occultist vestment. SO EXCITED! until i hover to it and see the infernal mantle thumbnail. some decent unique i found is 2x andvarius, 1x chin sol, darkscorn, and perandus signet.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
nebunelux wrote:

Many of the expensive uniques don't drop in docks , lunaris is the way better option if you're trying to find some decent items. It's harder but it's well worth the effort. Also keep in mind many rares with decent bases ( hubris circlets/vaal regalia/ ... ) just don't drop in docks so even the rares are worse. Docks should really just be a stepping stone to lunaris, not a permanent farm.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Last edited by magier556 on Jul 27, 2013, 8:54:41 PM
Build is more popular.Ppl want 2gcp-5gcp for a springleaf(in anarchy) 1 alch is completely wrong price atm.
just converted my 60 witch into this build, gotta say, its a bit of a mind fuck trying to play around with blood magic and auras and trying to get lowlife while i maintain enough regen and fire resist. I think ive made a mistake since my character has absolute rubbish gear im still in act2 merc. Cant wait to come across those chaos snakes...
edit:

also only got about 1800 ES, I have very slow ES regen atm. Might have to pay a friend to rush me through act 2 haha
Last edited by kicksome on Jul 28, 2013, 9:52:47 AM
"
honeybunny wrote:
Hei Guys,

i'm playing a more or less similar build (lvl 73 now) and I'm wondering: How do you keep up with your resists? Your gear has almost no resists except Fire and the passives are not nearly enough. So, do you just ignore all resists except Fire or how is it done?

This is my gear http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/481080, i have pretty good resist and fire 87% res.

I start use this at 68.

I set up this gear yesterday night and today my first good drop, raimbowstride 4L in docks.

Btw for only farm docks you can pick up resist in skill tree.
RIP _Patata lvl 91 HC Nemesis
Last edited by CapoFortuna on Jul 28, 2013, 9:22:18 AM
I am happy that so many people are enjoying the build.

Bes tof luck to all of you guys!

If you need fast answer to some question hop in the stream - http://twitch.tv/rg_panko
Or just write here, I will try to answer all the unanswered questions already here.
Last edited by RG_PankO__ on Jul 28, 2013, 3:31:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info