RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

I'm playing on Standard.
The rare unless they are uber end-gear gear, they cannot be sold, even for 1 chaos.

The only rares that CAN be good are rings ammys and belts.
They are also the most hard to find.

What do u guys do with the crap, low level uniques, they are filling my stash and I cannot sell them even for 1 chaos. I am tempted to vendor them. I just don't have the space.

"
nebunelux wrote:
I'm playing on Standard.
The rare unless they are uber end-gear gear, they cannot be sold, even for 1 chaos.

The only rares that CAN be good are rings ammys and belts.
They are also the most hard to find.

What do u guys do with the crap, low level uniques, they are filling my stash and I cannot sell them even for 1 chaos. I am tempted to vendor them. I just don't have the space.

Vendor any non-useful uniques, hold onto those that may be useful when leveling an alt (thousand ribbons, stormcloud, quillrain etc). In some cases, they give you half an alch. There's no use in holding onto them for the sake of holding onto them, unless your going for the challenge.
In-Game Name: Nibllett
Whats my end game wand and not Void Battery? I think that I read that I should get a wand with +2 Fire Gem +1 Gem. Is that all it needs on it? Or that plus spell damage/crit?
"
Umb3r wrote:
Whats my end game wand and not Void Battery? I think that I read that I should get a wand with +2 Fire Gem +1 Gem. Is that all it needs on it? Or that plus spell damage/crit?

+3 Fire is used on your weapon swap for Righteous Fire. Swap, apply righteous fire, swap back to main weapon. Righteous fire stays on.

Void Battery can be your end-game wand, provided you pick up some power charge nodes in the passive tree. With a large amount of charges, it is arguably the best wand in-game. However, some people find it annoying to maintain full power charges and opt for a normal wand with spell > cast speed/crit/crit multi. Projectile speed is useful, but shouldn't be sought if you have a 20% spark.
"
Judgment1 wrote:
"
Umb3r wrote:

+3 Fire is used on your weapon swap for Righteous Fire. Swap, apply righteous fire, swap back to main weapon. Righteous fire stays on.

Void Battery can be your end-game wand, provided you pick up some power charge nodes in the passive tree. With a large amount of charges, it is arguably the best wand in-game. However, some people find it annoying to maintain full power charges and opt for a normal wand with spell > cast speed/crit/crit multi. Projectile speed is useful, but shouldn't be sought if you have a 20% spark.

Awesome, thank you so much, I TOTALLY get it finally!
Hi, do you think inner force is worth it to augment the purity aura for more max resistances?
"
Irrumabo wrote:
Hi, do you think inner force is worth it to augment the purity aura for more max resistances?

It doesn't even work on purity 4x1.18 = 4.72. Since it's rounded down you won't reach an extra % max resist anyway.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

"
magier556 wrote:
"
Irrumabo wrote:

It doesn't even work on purity 4x1.18 = 4.72. Since it's rounded down you won't reach an extra % max resist anyway.

It also increases the damage of RF from what I understand. Still, eckalina uses it on his/her version of dual spork LL RF guide
"
Irrumabo wrote:

Inner Force should only ever be considered if you're running a large amount of auras, 6+, due to its recent nerfs. As mentioned above, it increases RF burn, so may not be viable for some LL builds (i.e. low max fire res, low es regen, Onslaught league due to absence of Eye of Chayula).

Tldr: MAYBE get Inner Force if your ES regen is very high.
for me, running vitality, haste, purity, clarity, discipline, RF (not all lv20)
inner force gives .27% regen, 2% cast spd, 4% all resis, 3.7 mp regen, 38 ES, 16% more spell dmg

downside is 18% more degen, which is 12 more with 89% fire resis and 630hp, .27% regen on 3000 ES is 8

so 4 points on inner force gives me 4 more degen, and buffs mentioned above

Master 8: All
CyclERa 93 TS/Puncture, CyclEWS 89 LL-ST
thread /463641 GMT+8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info