RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Am... sadly because of too much playing I really don't have the time to get back to all of you and answer all the questions. If you need a question answered fast you can hop in the stream to ask me there. Link is in the first post.

About the previous post from @nebunelux what I recommend is using a ruby flask. When you cast it your fire ressistance is boosted up and you start regenerating a nice amount per second, becaus ehte burning damage is smaller. This is what I do. Back on regular HC I was using dispell burning, it's good, but for maps. For Docks ruby is better, because you are killing monsters pretty frequently so you are getting your flask charges really fast and you can almost perma ruby.

"
danzha wrote:
Had a question - read up to page 10 to see if it had been asked before but then gave up.

Was wondering how agi / str are maintained to allow for use of high level fork/gmp/lmp/reduced support gems?

I noticed that some stats are provided from the passive tree, but wasn't sure where the balance of these stats come from.

You take all the 30 Str and Dex nodes, that are betweem Witch-Shadow and between Witch-Templar area. They are enough for Vitality/Reduced mana as str and Haste/Fork as Dex. Actually haste has some issues, it requires too much dex.

"
nebunelux wrote:
Hi,

I have a lv 72 Dual Sporker in mediocre gear. 69% IIQ and 169% IIR.
Advarius seems kind of expensive to me.
Also since I only have 2.2k ES, and bearely able to run RF, I usually die at least once per run in Lunaris 3. I can guess - titty bitches... So cleariing speed is low.

My Spork DPS is 1k.

Gear

In my runs the rares I got were like 99% crap.
Only the unique have some value but 1 out of 10.

Question is if there such a big difference in drops in Lunaris 3 compared to Docks? I failed to see and difference. The high lvl uniques can drop in Lunaris 3 or only maps?

My gear is cheap and would need 5+ exalts to get it better and increase IIQ/IIR.
The reason I made this character is because I never had more than 1 exalt so I kind of miss the currency and motivation to invest a few exalts in a farming spec to make it maybe 5% more efficient.

EDIT: To be more clear. Is it worth investing a couple of exalts in order to farm efficiently Lunaris 3? Meaning Andvarius, higher ES 6L chest, Divinarius, Rapthir Globe?

Here is what I would do if I was with your gear:
Farm Docks, not Lunaris.
Change the amulet from DPS amy to Rarity Amy - 40% Rarity amy without Quantity are cheap. (20% implicit and 20% magical stat)
Change the Ruby ring to Ruby with Rarity/quantity or Gold ring with Fire res. You want Rarity on all your rings!
1st Upgrade Save 1-1.5 ex for low rolls Andvarius.
Then save up for second Andvarius + Phoenix - this is around 3 ex together.
When you do that you rechrome the chest to Item Quantity, not Item Rarity as 5th gem. It might be better to do it even after you fix your amy/second amy.

Use the formula from my last clip on my youtube channel - Efficiency of Magic Find in PoE - Quantity VS Rarity
to calculate Item Quantity or Item Rarity is better for you. If it's slightly better now, better rechrome already because later it will get only better.
Bugh more ES on your Helmet - your Helmet and Chest are your only source of ES, rest is quantity/rarity gear.

My current character set up is like this:

97 Qunatity, 377 Rarity.

Happy farming guys, wish you all the best drops!
@RG_PankO Thx for the reply.

I just bought Rise of the Phoenix last evening and I was wondering which is the best way to sustain my RF while equipping it.

The Marauder HP regen is kind of far, too many points invested.

I have done some calculations and it seems the only to get rid of Springleaf is to drastically increase my ES.

So I have 717 HP which means 100 fire degen per sec with 86% fire res.
In order to achieve 100 ES regen per sec with 2.35% ES regen is to have about 4200 ES.

My current ES is 2200. To get to 4200 is a big jump.

Is there any other way of doing this?
I have 4.6k ES and 600 HP.
Your HP is too high, take a look at my gear - its the best optimized gear for Docksing.
Last edited by RG_PankO__ on Jul 24, 2013, 8:53:06 AM

With crappy gear, i spent my time in catacombs, not the docks, between loots 64 and 69 it's fast chosen.

What are you guys after?
Chaos Recipe 1 or 2?

The second one could probably make you miss on some good stuff like this one:
Spoiler
~400 DPS 2H Sword

So which one do u use?

One other question.
What's the benefit of using Critical Weakness over Conductivity?
I am using Conductivity atm and sitting at 12% crit chance on Spork.

Will Crit Weakness improve DPS more then Conductivity?
Last edited by nebunelux on Jul 24, 2013, 2:25:52 PM
Thanks for the guide.

Quick question:
How much dps should I have on my spork totem before I take Ancestral Bond? I have 46.3 and am 4 points away from AB. This feels pretty low right now.
Last edited by Phalm on Jul 24, 2013, 7:09:45 PM
"
nebunelux wrote:
What are you guys after?
Chaos Recipe 1 or 2?

Spoiler
~400 DPS 2H Sword

So which one do u use?

One other question.

I use the 2 chaos recipe , you still end up identifying all high base items except belts/rings/amulets , just keep the low base items for the recipe.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Found
. Is this ok for the build? Or do i need one with crit chance?
"
nerual wrote:

With crappy gear, i spent my time in catacombs, not the docks, between loots 64 and 69 it's fast chosen.

In catacombs there are chaos dmg spiders. I do not recommend that place.

"
nebunelux wrote:
What are you guys after?
Chaos Recipe 1 or 2?

Spoiler
~400 DPS 2H Sword

So which one do u use?

One other question.

Make the chaos recipe, the identified one. Do not leave ring/belt/amulet not identified, that's a mistake.
If you watch the stream you will notice that I even alch ring + amy + belt when I am out of rares, just so I can get more rare amy/belts. Half of my daily profit is from alcheming items, not from drops.

Conductivity is better curse over Ele weaknes, for soloing as spark. It give you higher -L res and chance to shok. Ele weakness is for party or for someone who makes a mix of damage.
You switch on critical weakness when you are on 18+ crit chance and 350+ multiplier.

"
Phalm wrote:
Thanks for the guide.

Quick question:
How much dps should I have on my spork totem before I take Ancestral Bond? I have 46.3 and am 4 points away from AB. This feels pretty low right now.
Do not go for dual totem untill you go on low life = 60+ lvl.
You can do that, but the DPS will be terrible.
You can dual sporking at Merciless Ledge. But when you are in Act 2 your clearing speed will be terrible. Spark becomes good at higher levle of the gem 17-18-19, before that is crap, especially at Dual Totem.
When you go on low life you double the damage so even if it's bad by default because of the multipliers its get good.

"
magier556 wrote:

I use the 2 chaos recipe , you still end up identifying all high base items except belts/rings/amulets , just keep the low base items for the recipe.[/quote]That's a mistake. Do not do the unidentified recipe. What you do when you sell 9 unidentified items to teh vendor to get 2 chaos orbs is to vendor 9 alchemy orbs already applied to the items. 4 of these alchemy orbs are applied to belt, 2 rings and an amulet. You are losing more then you are gaining. Read up what I wrote a few quotes back about me alchemying rings/amys/belts to make the chaos recipe faster/again.

"
Umb3r wrote:
Found
. Is this ok for the build? Or do i need one with crit chance?
The wand is with 87 + 16 = 103 Spell damage. It's damage is almost equal to Redbeak's damage - 100 Increased damage. Meaning - it's better, but just a little bid.
The wand gives Pure Spell damage, not Elemental / Lightning damage, which makes it perfect for EK, but usually they are Marauders, who don't have the needed Inteligence, so they are looking for lower level requirements -> int requirements wand that has the same high Spell damage.
Well actually about the 2 chaos recipe it depends where you farm , I'm doing the 2 chaos recipe on standard where rares are worthless unless very high end.

If you're playing hardcore or any of the 4 month leagues doing the identified version is better.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info