RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Hi,

I have a lv 72 Dual Sporker in mediocre gear. 69% IIQ and 169% IIR.
Advarius seems kind of expensive to me.
Also since I only have 2.2k ES, and bearely able to run RF, I usually die at least once per run in Lunaris 3. I can guess - titty bitches... So cleariing speed is low.

My Spork DPS is 1k.

Gear

Current passives

In my runs the rares I got were like 99% crap.
Only the unique have some value but 1 out of 10.

Question is if there such a big difference in drops in Lunaris 3 compared to Docks? I failed to see and difference. The high lvl uniques can drop in Lunaris 3 or only maps?

My gear is cheap and would need 5+ exalts to get it better and increase IIQ/IIR.
The reason I made this character is because I never had more than 1 exalt so I kind of miss the currency and motivation to invest a few exalts in a farming spec to make it maybe 5% more efficient.

EDIT: To be more clear. Is it worth investing a couple of exalts in order to farm efficiently Lunaris 3? Meaning Andvarius, higher ES 6L chest, Divinarius, Rapthir Globe?
Last edited by nebunelux on Jul 23, 2013, 4:39:18 AM
"
Cheers for the build, I'm following this quite directly and as I got spork at level 32 it just got wild!

One question; how do you cope with Scrolls of Wisdom? I find myself finding so many items as I level that I'm seriously running out!

Hey there buddy!
You are still low level my friend.
At the moment you are just leveling a witch, your character still has nothing to do with my build.
When you hit hte 60ish level and go on low life - then you see what we are talking about in this thread.
Non the less, I am happy that you are having fun.
At the begining everyone has issues with whisdom scrolls, especially if you are new and don't have old characters that have farmed items / scrolls / orbs.

Sell to the vendor Transmutation orbs. Each one of them gives you 4 whisdom scrolls. This is how I solve my issue with them.

@nebunelux
Buddy atm I don't have the time but later today I will write you a full response. The short answer is - go back to farm docks, not lunaris. I have 10ex of gear, 1.3k DPS, 4.5k ES and I am still there, not in Lunaris.
To tell you the truth I actually went low life as low as level 30!

Now at level 40 I've specced Dual Totems. :P

Yes, Chaos Mobs are SCARY. More scary than anything else in the game I might add.

So I'm leveling with around 200 IIR and 30 IIQ with Dual Spork totems!

Thanks for the tip!
I never thought that I would make a spork char bacause I find it a bit boring, but being poor since OB started makes me want to try such a build ;p

I will play in Anarchy, and I like that this is a cheap build since I don't have any currency. There are quite a few variations to this build and I am currently trying to decide which one to follow, is this the most optimal/cheap?
IGN: SoulCrasher_
"
starmanwarz wrote:
I never thought that I would make a spork char bacause I find it a bit boring, but being poor since OB started makes me want to try such a build ;p

I will play in Anarchy, and I like that this is a cheap build since I don't have any currency. There are quite a few variations to this build and I am currently trying to decide which one to follow, is this the most optimal/cheap?

I didn't want to make a sporker also... but I was forced to.
I have about 4-5 character stuck in Merciless Fellshrine due to lack of gear and currency.

You can see my gear in my previous post, the uniques are very cheap 1 chaos - 1 GCP, my chest is self found and for the helm I payed 3 GCP. Gems are easy to get. Problem is with this gear you are stuck in Merciless Docks. Can't go any higher.

Yesterday I tried to do a blue(crap mods 15% quality) 67 Cemetery map. I must say that it was much much harder than Lunaris 2 (67 area). The Blackguards charger were killing me and they died extremely hard(conductivity didn't do shit). My totems died fast. To kill 1 Blackguard I had to respawn my totems 3-4 times at 1K Spork. Then I saw a door and I entered. Big mistake. It was a small room filled with skeletons and Blackguard chargers (like 30 or more) and didn't have enough space to run, my totems insta-died so I also died in 2-3 hits (2.2K ES).

Bottom line stay in Docks and stockpile Alts, that all I can do as of now. All rares are verdor trash with very very few exceptions and I really doubt that the high end good uniques drop in Docks. Only the 1 chaos uniques that nobody can sell drop there. I have a stash tab full of crap uniques that I cannot sell.

My plan for Docks is Chaos recipe (unid one) + trade Alts, that's all I can do.
If you want better gear than mine prepare to invest 5+ exalts... and the outcome may or may not be on par with the investment.
Last edited by nebunelux on Jul 23, 2013, 6:21:29 AM
I know this guide suggests using:

But I was hoping to use:
Anyone here use a version of this build with this shield? I'd probably have to pick up the Troll's Blood passive, but even with that is it possible? I just wanna know if anyone here is using the pheonix shield with a version of this build and getting a healthy positive regen. Thanks

I have a problem and its driving me crazy
this is my calculation (using same formula as the guy posted on 1st page)

Max Health = 573
Max Fire Resist = 86% - 14
Energy regen per second = 1290.7
Max Energy Shield = 3872

(573 HP * (1 - 0.86) = 573 * 0.14 = 80.22)

(Formula is 2.4% = 0.024 * 6500 = 156) - example on 1st page

1.0Node
6.0Shield (8.2% = 0.082 * 3872 = 317)
1.2Vit Aura

317 - 156 = 161 ES regen with ritesous fire

as my calcuations show i should have no problem with running RT.. but once i take a hit my ES regen seems to be going up very very slow (like 5 ES per second

GEAR
Spoiler
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
Just bought Rise of the Phoenix myself.
Can't use it yet. You'll just have to calculate yourself for RF.

Max_Life * (1 - Fire_res) < HP_Regen * Max_ES

Of this formula is true, you can use the shield. Calculate with shield equipped.

In my case Fire degen (left side of formula) is 100 and Constant ES regen (right side of formula) is 69.

I have 2 options:
- get more ES (2.2k ES now)
- get 1.5 HP regen for Marauder start

Still thinking about which option is better.

EDIT: If your ES goes up very slowly it means that you ES regen is just slightly over you Fire degen.
In this case you must use a Life Potion with Disable Burning to stop RF so you can regen your ES. Then activate RF and continue farming. That's what I do.
Last edited by nebunelux on Jul 23, 2013, 6:06:24 PM
Awesome Neblune, exactly the info i was lookin for. Appreciate it, thanks!
"
nebunelux wrote:
Just bought Rise of the Phoenix myself.
Can't use it yet. You'll just have to calculate yourself for RF.

Max_Life * (1 - Fire_res) < HP_Regen * Max_ES

Of this formula is true, you can use the shield. Calculate with shield equipped.

In my case Fire degen (left side of formula) is 100 and Constant ES regen (right side of formula) is 69.

I have 2 options:
- get more ES (2.2k ES now)
- get 1.5 HP regen for Marauder start

Still thinking about which option is better.

EDIT: If your ES goes up very slowly it means that you ES regen is just slightly over you Fire degen.
In this case you must use a Life Potion with Disable Burning to stop RF so you can regen your ES. Then activate RF and continue farming. That's what I do.

tyvm for that last tip.. will do that :)
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info