RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

thx
Ign = GnomingGnom
Had a question - read up to page 10 to see if it had been asked before but then gave up.

Was wondering how agi / str are maintained to allow for use of high level fork/gmp/lmp/reduced support gems?

I noticed that some stats are provided from the passive tree, but wasn't sure where the balance of these stats come from.
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
"
danzha wrote:
Had a question - read up to page 10 to see if it had been asked before but then gave up.

Was wondering how agi / str are maintained to allow for use of high level fork/gmp/lmp/reduced support gems?

I noticed that some stats are provided from the passive tree, but wasn't sure where the balance of these stats come from.

You get your stats from gear and take some points from passive tree as needed.
"
ArtyMiss wrote:
"
danzha wrote:

You get your stats from gear and take some points from passive tree as needed.

Sweet thanks for the help.

Still getting used to having to balance out all three stats for gems... nothing like my first mara build when everything was red, including the support gems :P
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
I'm happily doing Lunaris lvl 3, however I would like to know if you guys kill Piety? So far I haven't tried. I have 78% resists and a 700 dps spark. Is that enough?
It is enough, but its hard fight.
Get 4k ES and get Log Out macro set up.
I like the build except for one detail that ALL dual-spork builds that uses Ancestral Bond have.

Why Use Ice spear+LMP/GMP+Powercharge on crit, Three gems when you can gain the power charges much faster and with only two gems..

Use Power Siphon+LMP/GMP and you get full charges in 2-3 seconds. You don't have to do dmg or the actual kill with Power Siphon to get the charge.

It gives you a charge if the target gets killed with ANY attack or skill ex. your sporks as long as you simply HIT, not damage the target with power siphon just before the spark kills the mob.

I showed it to a friend of mine at Docks to prove it.. Just place your totems, and they start sparking and killing mobs all over the screen. While you look at the fireworks, just spam Power siphon a few times in the pack and you have all the charges you need in less than 2 sec easy.

Just dont level PS above lvl 5 if you have mana issues, because the skill cost you more mana to cast after that level. Since you cant benefit from its dmg that it can't deal it's just a waste of mana to level it higher.

Is this something none did know of or is there any other benefit with Ice Spear that I have over looked?

Please explain for me what it is in that case.

Sinc.
IGN: Anarchy atm. (BubblarenW)
Been using this build for a while, but my witch died to a vulnerability stun lock (titty girls) at lvl 78. Because I died such a stupid death, I decided to remake but get unwavering stance. The strength of this build is mostly from righteous fire so I don't think getting alot of damage nodes aside from pain attunement is too efficient.

My current build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsOPA5IES8RlhRxGmwc3B0UHwIn7SlPLKYspy0fNsU3ZjeDOBs6UjrYO-FBqkNjRtdMs03YT31QMFYEWPVZ81orXcZfKmFSZp5tGXB9cU1yqXvXfll_xoBWgW-GYIhri3qLjIx2j0aP-pHPkyeZmprPna6dxJ48n8uio6PypuunCKcrqZWsqrUEtve3McAawcXB88Nt2CTa3dte4XPi9-OE5CLquutj6-TsGOw47SDz3fcy98H46_rS

I have 700 dps with very few damage nodes and i clear lunaris fairly quickly. I use an andvarius and full mf gear so I need the resist nodes

Gear

Since I dont have a 6L i use firestorm/iiq/iir/culling to cull down rares bosses for extra loots

Overall I enjoy farming lunaris 3 very much, as it is actually challenging at times and the rewards are immense.
Last edited by PestyHunter on Jul 21, 2013, 2:43:02 PM
@FlashTheBartender
What I recomment as endgame and more safe build is like this (as Shadow bud easily adjusteabe for Wtich, just atm I am shadow): Shadow LL Sporker with IR and US + Heavy Regen
It's a 90lvl build. Without US will be 85.
Cheers for the build, I'm following this quite directly and as I got spork at level 32 it just got wild!

One question; how do you cope with Scrolls of Wisdom? I find myself finding so many items as I level that I'm seriously running out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info