RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
xodrul wrote:
"
CMPN wrote:

I really like this song.

hahaha

this is the only opera song in my playlist ;)
The song is really beautiful

I will definetly start up the stream with that youtube vid next few days ;)

edit:
hahahha, oh man, even the song is called time to say goodbie, SIRIOSLI maj god SIRIOSLI
Last edited by RG_PankO__ on Jul 12, 2013, 2:11:28 AM
Ty for posting that build, Panko.
Even with my mediocre gear, i destroy everything in 6-party and players often PM me to know my dps :-)

Spoiler

I hope to get enough wealth to buy Shav' soon
Don't you need unwavering stance for onslaught?
Ty for your nice build.
I also watched several other videos of yours, very helpful: )
Though its a bit tough understanding your accent as an ESL: )
Btw, GJ on 5L that shav, I saw you 6L it at 2: 57, so much fun
IGN: MidNightess
"
RG_PankO wrote:
BTW Got Full Docks Farming gear for sale on SC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460557

"Cannot be ignited when on low life" will this negate the burning dmg from RF?

If not is the only choices to regen springleaf + life regen 1.0% and Shavvrone's Right ring slot: 4.0% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second

Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
"

Nop, but this shield give huge fire resist, so you can sustain the burning damage if you have enough ES and regen.
"
xstylenx wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
BTW Got Full Docks Farming gear for sale on SC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460557

If not is the only choices to regen springleaf + life regen 1.0% and Shavvrone's Right ring slot: 4.0% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second

The Can not be Ignited on Low Life doesn't do anything for Righteous fire, sadly.

The shield helps you because it gives you +max fire resistance. Therefore when you are with higher cap you burn for less damage per second -> you can sustain RF easier. Look at the formulas from post one.

I am using Phoenix instead of Springlead atm because of the need of resistance, duo to the -20 resistance on the Andvarius rings.
Probably this question is already answered somewhere before but I couldn't find it.

What are the chaos-damage-free zones in act 3 where I can safely farm with low life build.

Docks is obvious.

Is there chaos damage in Lunaris 2/3 and catacombs. Thanks!
No Chaos damage in Lunaris !
About to give this a run on Anarchy, thanks for posting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info