RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Hi there,

Please keep the replies constructive, and refrain from antagonizing or insulting other players. Thanks!
"
Kefkas wrote:
Do you think I'd be able to respec to low life, swap in the items you mentioned and be fine when I currently am capped at 78% all resist with Clarity and have around 4900 ES with CI, (This will obviously go down a bit) along with 550 Spork Totem tooltip dps?
Yes, ofc, haha.
You are overkilling it already :)

The idea of the build is to go Low Life as fast as possible and to start grind. With mediocre to super garbage gear ;))

Respect into Low Life and tell me the results.
Don't suppose you could make a "Skillgrimage" specifying what skills to pick up in the skill tree and when, then making a different one for different stages? Would help players to understand what to focus on and what is luxury.

Other than that suggestion, this build seems really cool and I'm pretty excited to play it myself as I've never had a sporker, righteous fire or pain attunement build before so this seems pretty appropriate!
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Please keep the replies constructive, and refrain from antagonizing or insulting other players. Thanks!

Wait, when players scam each other for dozens of exalts over SC <-> HC trading it's okay because we are exiles and shouldn't trust each other, but when people attack each other on forums it's not okay?

Come on, we are exiles! :D
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
"
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Wait, when players scam each other for dozens of exalts over SC <-> HC trading it's okay because we are exiles and shouldn't trust each other, but when people attack each other on forums it's not okay?

Come on, we are exiles! :D

I don't think pissing off a mod would do you any good.
On topic - the prices of the uniques are back to near normal price.
You can buy the boots, sword and the shield for around 4 chaos total, which makes this build again doable as cheap farming build.

ATM I am playing as Farming Discharger aaaaand... My friends on Spark are actually faster farming then me :/
Idk if it's the fact that I am not that used to the build but... yeah.
"
RG_PankO wrote:
On topic - the prices of the uniques are back to near normal price.
You can buy the boots, sword and the shield for around 4 chaos total, which makes this build again doable as cheap farming build.

ATM I am playing as Farming Discharger aaaaand... My friends on Spark are actually faster farming then me :/
Idk if it's the fact that I am not that used to the build but... yeah.

maybe you should watch kripps videos in slowmotion to learn how to play your copied build
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
A see a lot of mad kids on this topic... Stop it guys, chill out. Panko is just trying to help...
IGN @Gutssss
Last edited by Guts75 on Jul 5, 2013, 12:15:52 PM
im confused..im looking at your gear - you dont have a BM item or a BM gem? How did you get low on life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info