RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

i must commend panko though. For some reason, Panko was able to help me arrive at the idea of the fastest way to suicide via caustic flask. I like to stay at low level for my MF toon where I can farm docks without no penalty whatsoever with currency.

Just put a blood gem on a vitality, then pop a caustic flask. Win

Hands down to Panko, the man who revolutionized this thought.

ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
[mod edit: post removed]
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:41:25 PM
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:41:32 PM
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:41:38 PM
Great thread.. very entertaining read.

It's a shame when someone brings up a valid point and just gets berated and called names.

I'm talking about 1988288's point.
Whoa, there are way too many negative posts derailing this thread. Everyone should realize that Panko is only trying to help out the community by posting his build and answering questions that the community may have.

Is the build completely original? Who cares. With so many people playing I doubt anyone will have a truly 100% original build these days. Everything will be modified or changed up from what already exists. The point is to help players who may not be familiar with the build and Panko is trying to accomplish that.

I want to thank the OP for his help, as this was the first thread that popped up on my google search when I looked up "Anarchy Dual Totems build" several weeks ago.
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:42:00 PM
"
1988288 wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
Can you read?
What part of I don't need your advices neither help you didn't understand?

I am not quite sure where you found anything related to an advice or suggesting that I'm trying to genuinely help you.

Just trying to bring out a discussion about your behavior and such.

I repeat for 3rd time now - I do not need your help.
"
bluetaro87 wrote:
Whoa, there are way too many negative posts derailing this thread. Everyone should realize that Panko is only trying to help out the community by posting his build and answering questions that the community may have.

Is the build completely original? Who cares. With so many people playing I doubt anyone will have a truly 100% original build these days. Everything will be modified or changed up from what already exists. The point is to help players who may not be familiar with the build and Panko is trying to accomplish that.

I want to thank the OP for his help, as this was the first thread that popped up on my google search when I looked up "Anarchy Dual Totems build" several weeks ago.

I saw the low life build first played by Toka (His a friend of mine who joined Willy's party awhile ago). I haven't seen anyone before him playing a low life sporker.
The reason I haven't seen him is because I haven't spend that much time here, in the forums, neither on other people's streams.
I enjoy the game and I want to play it. I found out everything that I know the hard way. Including that you can die using a caustic potion. The hard way, but also the fun way - by playing.

Weeks before the Onslaught league lunched we were talking about it - should we play it, will regular hardcore become deserted place.
My vision was that 80% of hardcore players will go on onslaught and in 1 week 30% of them will be demotivated and go back to regular hardcore, because of failing to bear the game again at a fresh start, without leveling gear, neither currency, to back them up. IMO that's what pretty much happened.

After we agreed that all of us will start playing on onslaught I thought of my favorite build - Low Life Sporker. For a reason I lost two Shavronne's to SC from Regular HC - because I was so much into this build.
After the second death I rerolled into a Kaom's Heart FPser with Taryn's. I was just... shocked. 1-2 rare items out of a map. WTF.
With my sporkers I was going to town 1-2 times to sell the rares before I finish the map.
Having that in mind I knew what I want to roll as first character to make currency with - low life sporker.
It wasn't hard to thing about the needed uniques and setup to make a low life sporker without Shavronne's.
I haven't checked the forums for builds, ideas or whatever. I don't claim the build to be original, first of it's "type". If I do - quote me and give me a link where I do.
I don't like to check other people's passive tree aswell - they are most of the time so unoptimized... so badly constructed. Here and there I've seen briliatnly optimized passive trees. Everything else is garbage.
The passive tree that I present here is made by me from starting possition Withc, without getting as a bone skeleton any other passive tree. Is my passive tree original? To me it is. Did someone else make the same passive tree before me? Is that the important thing here?

I started with this build as my first character for Onslaught. Lost alot of time at the begining. Still became one of the richest people in Onsluaght. After I already got over 25 Ex of worth of currency I posted the thread, after I already tested and confirmed that the build is working flowessly.

"
1988288 wrote:
Just trying to bring out a discussion about your behavior and such.
Is this the place for that? Did you think about it before deciding to spam in my build thread?

I've helped so many people on my stream. I continue to do every day. I don't need anyone's advices about to what to change my behavior. I just don't tolerate anyone to bathmout on me. I know that whatever I do it is with best of intentions. If someone things differently - just don't accept any help / advice from me.

I am doing my own thing, having fun and I really don't care about your oppinion and the way that you want to change me. Thank you for your time and best of intention, but I decline any help that you are offering me. That being said I ask you politely - do not post in any of my theads, ever again.
Heya. I am a relatively new player that's having fun on Anarchy at the moment. When I started I looked up a few vuilds and the dual totem spark build seemed fun. Now I am level 82 and am loving the game. However, when i made the character, which is also my first ever, I killed all the bandits on merciless for the extra passive point. Now I see you say that Void Battery is the best endgame weapon for a sporker - do hou think I should remake my character to grab the extra power charge or is it not so important?

I'd like my character to be the best it can be, but if the difference between a Void Battery and other weapons isn't that big then i do not think I will bother. If it is big though...

Sorry for the terrible spelling of this post. I typed it on my mobile phone and I am awful at just that. x.x
GGG mentioned when they release 0.11.0 patch that, they are working on bandit refund, I'd suggest you playing a new type if you starts a new char
Master 8: All
CyclERa 93 TS/Puncture, CyclEWS 89 LL-ST
thread /463641 GMT+8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info