RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
briyip wrote:
Hi Panko,

I'm planning to do a variation of this build--a close combat version more specifically. I'm just wondering if I'll get owned by stuns if I don't get unwavering stance.

Most probably you will ;)
If you plan to be in close range to the mobs and you are CI/Low life, without high HP, you are going to get raped by stun. What build exactly are we talking about? Hop in the stream to show me.

"
Guts75 wrote:
I'm 75. I tried some 66 maps, but sometime i get oneshot by mob doing chaos damage, so should i stay on dock until i get enough currency to buy shavronne & start maps ?

Ps : i have 3.5K ES & 80 all resist with 100iiq & 200iir so my stats are not the problem, only chaos is :<
Yes. That's the weakness of the build. You can not leave docks/lunaris untill you have shavronne's. Any chaos dmg will kill you.
Another solution to the problem is to go CI, it's a few points away, but you are going to lose 50% of your dps - losing pain attentmunt and righteous fire.

So better just efficiently farm them docks and lunars and switch to maps when you have the shavy.
"
briyip wrote:
Hi Panko,

I'm planning to do a variation of this build--a close combat version more specifically. I'm just wondering if I'll get owned by stuns if I don't get unwavering stance.

Most probably you will ;)
If you plan to be in close range to the mobs and you are CI/Low life, without high HP, you are going to get raped by stun. What build exactly are we talking about? Hop in the stream to show me.

"
Guts75 wrote:
I'm 75. I tried some 66 maps, but sometime i get oneshot by mob doing chaos damage, so should i stay on dock until i get enough currency to buy shavronne & start maps ?

Ps : i have 3.5K ES & 80 all resist with 100iiq & 200iir so my stats are not the problem, only chaos is :<
Yes. That's the weakness of the build. You can not leave docks/lunaris untill you have shavronne's. Any chaos dmg will kill you.
Another solution to the problem is to go CI, it's a few points away, but you are going to lose 50% of your dps - losing pain attentmunt and righteous fire.

So better just efficiently farm them docks and lunars and switch to maps when you have the shavy.
may i ask how you lvl with this build atm im lvl 46 and my totem deals 60 dmg while my freezing pulse is at 220 its inpossible to kill anything for me
Last edited by pilkis on Jun 24, 2013, 6:11:52 AM
RIP Shavronnes :P
Ign: Stevii
"
pilkis wrote:
may i ask how you lvl with this build atm im lvl 46 and my totem deals 60 dmg while my freezing pulse is at 220 its inpossible to kill anything for me

You just need a few more levels on the gem itself, most spells get a lot more powerful at levels 16+. If freezing pulse is quicker to level with at the mo, then use that, but keep levelling up Spark in your offhand.
RIP Panko, that spider hits very hard and fast :/
IGN: _Pabulon_
[mod edit: post removed]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:46:59 PM
[mod edit: removed]

On the topic - tomorrow rerolling as low life EK. Will see how that goes.

"
pilkis wrote:

You level up as Freezing Pulse untill you are level 60+ and ready to go on Low Life.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:47:20 PM
[mod edit: post removed]
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:47:30 PM
thanks
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info