RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
Ngbaka wrote:
Hello Panko! I've been following your stream quite a while and see your guides in youtube and asking questions in your stream and i would like to say that you always answer my questions, nice work man.

Although i understand your transition from low life to ES nodes, i would love to see in the 1st page something like this :

passive tree lvl 30------(link to the tree )
passive tree lvl 50------(link to the tree )
passive tree lvl 60 respecting from life to ES --------(link to the tree )
Actual passive tree level 77-----(link to the tree )

I know that actually you must grab all the life nodes near the progression of your tree, But i think i would be just a tweak to this guide :)

Keep up the good work!

PS : I laugh so Hard with some of your deaths man!! ahah

Hi panko! Did you see what i've wrote?
[mod edit: post removed]
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:48:02 PM
[mod edit: removed]

Anyway,
I'm still levelling and planning to do something very similar. Working out pretty well thus far on onslaught.
IGN: o_Kittenstomper_o
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:48:23 PM
thanks guild
Last edited by internationalwizzard on Jun 20, 2013, 8:13:22 PM
i bought malachai's for 1 chaos a couple days ago, it's still cheap. springleaf is at 2 chaos now.
"
NeOZealouS wrote:
"
tjshymko wrote:
I watched your 5L video. Congrats!
However why didn't you keep it at 6L earlier (2:56)?

"
Clif4D wrote:
He didn't 6L it, it just looks a lot like it, because the graphics of the Robe in the lower left corner looks a lot like a link.

Watch this - Fake 6l Six Link Shavronne's Wrappings reaction
"
Ngbaka wrote:
Hi panko! Did you see what i've wrote?

I did. I jsut dont have time. I already made a video about leveling a low life sporker so I don't need to explain leveling phases of low life sporker again. Regardless I will make what you wanted me to do, but later. I just gotta farm them maps now when I hav shavy. No time to go to the toilet.
your "this is how you level low life sporker" video is bs... if you have 25 points left you are not lvl 75!!!! you didint calculate those quest reward skills...

really if you make a guide make a fucking guide! im not interested in your 5linked shavronnes or your ingame currency. this "guide" is all about you showing epenis.

i like your build but this is not guide.
Last edited by okusuu on Jun 21, 2013, 5:45:24 AM
"
okusuu wrote:
your "this is how you level low life sporker" video is bs... if you have 25 points left you are not lvl 75!!!! you didint calculate those quest reward skills...

really if you make a guide make a fucking guide! im not interested in your 5linked shavronnes or your ingame currency. this "guide" is all about you showing epenis.

I am sorry but I really don't have the time to make a big ass thread with everything explained.
Does it really matter if 25 points left is 75 lvl or 76?

Everyone with common sense can pick up the information from the videos and make tun the build. I don't have the time to rewrite everything here.
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
okusuu wrote:

I am sorry but I really don't have the time to make a big ass thread with everything explained.
Does it really matter if 25 points left is 75 lvl or 76?

Everyone with common sense can pick up the information from the videos and make tun the build. I don't have the time to rewrite everything here.

okay well true.. but its confusing when max lvl is 99 and there is 120 points left in tree.. but yeah.. im at ancestral bond and im level 42.. and still you say that dont take it until you are 50-60lvl, if i got it right..? im lacking resistances so im gonna take those "shield block resistance" nodesand look everything again after that.
So many have been asking for leveling build so here comes

23 Points: http://tinyurl.com/k34vdaf

50 Points: http://tinyurl.com/l6h7ph3

Transistion to Ancestral Bond: http://tinyurl.com/nxmznhp

At this point you are around 45-50lvl. You can now start taking damage nodes or ES nodes, which ever you like more. My advice would be to not go low-life until you have completed A3 Merciless, like PankO have said in this thread. This isn't supposed to be a guide or anything, just some tips for leveling easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info