RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
Ntk wrote:
Holy crap, and I thought you were just a RMT attention whore
Exactly! I am that good that people can't believe it and think that I am RMTing ;)
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

im still ur no.1 death vid fan
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
Last edited by kudos888 on Jun 25, 2013, 8:53:35 AM
Hey.

Since the last patch, with :

"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."

Righteous Fire is not giving more dps on the tooltip of my spark. So we're going to drop RF ? My dps is almost divised by twice... It suck... Really... What are we going to do ?
IGN @Gutssss
"
Guts75 wrote:
Hey.

Since the last patch, with :

"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."

Righteous Fire is not giving more dps on the tooltip of my spark. So we're going to drop RF ? My dps is almost divised by twice... It suck... Really... What are we going to do ?

I came here with almost the same question, although mine is a bit odd.

I JUST did this spec RIGHT BEFORE the 0.11.1b patch, and my tooltip was 491 dps. but, oddly, it only went up to that when i unequipped and reequipped my item that has spark + totem + fork + faster casting in it.

well, i thought it was something i did, but now after patch i cannot get it to go that high. i am still low life, and i still feel like my damage is almost the same, but i am not sure since literally i just started. my tooltip will NOT go over 340 dps.

here are my screenshots to show i am <30%
http://i.imgur.com/uQnoKLi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n3HzL8u.jpg

idk how to upload images to this site
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Last edited by silidons on Jun 26, 2013, 3:53:35 AM
Thank you for this build. I was having fun with it, until I went double totems. Unfortunately DMG at my level is too low, but it's my mistake. Shouldn't take it at level 42. I have another question thou. Why not take double curses? As you can't deal DMG directly (only traps, totems etc.) why not take some more utility. Temp Chains and DMG curse is better than only DMG curse.
[mod edit: post removed]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:45:41 PM
"
RG_PankO wrote:
I am the guy who made the price of springleaf, wondertrap and redbeak from 1 alchemy to 5-8 chaos, depending on the bids.

I usually don't start arguments on the internet, but this statement of yours is arrogant and completely false.

As someone else already pointed out, you took a heavily followed build and made some bits of modification to it. You gave no information that couldn't be found reading the pages of the original build thread, you just took things already discussed there and claimed them as "your own revolutionary way" to go.

Even this thread title is misleading. No shavronne's? Please, no shavronne's means no maps. And that's something _everyone and their cat_ knew about any low life build. By stating that you could circumvent one of the biggest flaw of every low life build in existence, one surely wouldn't expect "Stick with Lunaris and Docks gg" as a solution.

But getting on topic, Wondertrap is a "core item" as described in Ecka's original post. Springleaf is there too. Redbeak has been heavily discussed throughout all the thread.

You didn't magically make those items requested. Have you checked prices in an already going league, like standard or hardcore, where there's an almost endless supply of them? What made prices skyrocket was the very high request vs the very low offer of the new leagues, not because you said so. A huge lot of people already planned to need them way before this thread was even opened.

Now, this is a criticism, i don't want to be moving war on you or your build or whatever. I recognize the importance that people like you, who are willing to help others and give this game visibility and reputation, keep doing their work and i'm not trying to undermine what you really bring to the community. But please, consider a bit of humbleness when talking with people, if what you really aim for is to be helpful and not only an "attention whore"

Thanks for your time

Bye

P.S. sorry for your character :|
Last edited by ThePlash on Jun 26, 2013, 9:45:48 AM
[mod edit: post removed]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 2, 2013, 1:46:26 PM
Total noob to hardcore here. Can someone show me a progressive leveling build for a CI sporker? I plan on leveling with FP but I dont have any idea when I should be taking Ancestral Bond and CI etc.
"
Amiran wrote:
Total noob to hardcore here. Can someone show me a progressive leveling build for a CI sporker? I plan on leveling with FP but I dont have any idea when I should be taking Ancestral Bond and CI etc.

Page 8. Scroll down and the last comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info