RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
ThePlash wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
I am the guy who made the price of springleaf, wondertrap and redbeak from 1 alchemy to 5-8 chaos, depending on the bids.

I usually don't start arguments on the internet, but this statement of yours is arrogant and completely false.

As someone else already pointed out, you took a heavily followed build and made some bits of modification to it. You gave no information that couldn't be found reading the pages of the original build thread, you just took things already discussed there and claimed them as "your own revolutionary way" to go.

Even this thread title is misleading. No shavronne's? Please, no shavronne's means no maps. And that's something _everyone and their cat_ knew about any low life build. By stating that you could circumvent one of the biggest flaw of every low life build in existence, one surely wouldn't expect "Stick with Lunaris and Docks gg" as a solution.

But getting on topic, Wondertrap is a "core item" as described in Ecka's original post. Springleaf is there too. Redbeak has been heavily discussed throughout all the thread.

You didn't magically make those items requested. Have you checked prices in an already going league, like standard or hardcore, where there's an almost endless supply of them? What made prices skyrocket was the very high request vs the very low offer of the new leagues, not because you said so. A huge lot of people already planned to need them way before this thread was even opened.

Now, this is a criticism, i don't want to be moving war on you or your build or whatever. I recognize the importance that people like you, who are willing to help others and give this game visibility and reputation, keep doing their work and i'm not trying to undermine what you really bring to the community. But please, consider a bit of humbleness when talking with people, if what you really aim for is to be helpful and not only an "attention whore"

Thanks for your time

Bye

P.S. sorry for your character :|

I also don't understand what Panko is bragging about when it clearly is just a variation/rip off of ecka's build.
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
Last edited by Chowderizer on Jun 27, 2013, 6:18:20 AM
Clarity maxed for leveling? or lvl 1
"
buks wrote:
"
Amiran wrote:
Total noob to hardcore here. Can someone show me a progressive leveling build for a CI sporker? I plan on leveling with FP but I dont have any idea when I should be taking Ancestral Bond and CI etc.

Page 8. Scroll down and the last comment.

Thanks I just have one more question. What are the general requirements for speccing into CI?
"
Amiran wrote:
"
buks wrote:
"
Amiran wrote:
Total noob to hardcore here. Can someone show me a progressive leveling build for a CI sporker? I plan on leveling with FP but I dont have any idea when I should be taking Ancestral Bond and CI etc.

Page 8. Scroll down and the last comment.

Thanks I just have one more question. What are the general requirements for speccing into CI?

Don't get confused here! This build is not CI. Low life!
I'm not confused. I've been searching for these answers for a week and the only place I ever got a response from was here. I'm not stupid I know you would spec out of life for it.
"
Amiran wrote:

Not 100% sure, but I would only transition to ES (low life or CI, whatever floats your boat) when you can run 2700 - 3000 ES.

I'm L66 at the moment, and nowhere near it. I can't see myself getting the gear for a while still.
IGN: o_Kittenstomper_o
How many caustic flasks should I run?
IGN: Sin
"
How many caustic flasks should I run?

Off-topic:

You have the best nick ever. lol.

:)
This build remind me a other one.

and those OP reaction are priceless :D
Eckalina Old Low life rf spark build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/322848