Ben_ wins the gauntlet

absolutely stunning, what a boss kill* :o
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Feb 13, 2024, 8:30:17 PM
Congratulations to Venarius for being the first to kill UberUberboss Ben_, awesome and flawless performance there.
Anyone knows when the names for the lower prices are getting released? Want to know if I might one of the lucky few....
Block didn't proc - streamer died. Wow. Where is a skill?
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Block didn't proc - streamer died. Wow. Where is a skill?

Are you trying to provoke people into responding emotionally? He full-cleared the Gauntlet and made like $6,000 dude haha there's your skill
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
i misread that as bex.

i miss bex. then again bex came from a time POE was different.
[Removed by Support]
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Are you trying to provoke people into responding emotionally? He full-cleared the Gauntlet and made like $6,000 dude haha there's your skill

I think we have different definition of "skill" term. In one of my previous posts I offered to show what exactly I define as pure skill. If you interesed I can post a link (in PM) so you can evaluate it by yourself. I am not trolling you, just ask and I'll provide the material.

In addition to ultra lucky (thanks to GGG) amulet (Defiance of Destiny), which makes the character almost immortal he had block mechanics. It's RNG-based defence layer. That's ok but when you see slow a very well telegraphed attack smashes the streamer's build and he even didn't try to dodge / avoid golem's fist... This is what you never expect to see on such fight. It wasn't bug, glitch, losing communication and lag spike, game crash or cluster from effects on the screen. He got hits from the other boss fights a lot of times but most of them were mitigated / blocked but in this case he failed thinking he's virtually immortal. The golem said: "Not today". Won 6000 as streamer, died like an average Joe.
I know that Ben can easily fool you into believing that he is a robot who always plays perfectly, but looking at one slip-up (which is enough with a gauntlet this difficult) and saying "skill issue" is not only toxic, it's delusional.

He drinks water, but can't walk over it. Such insight!

If you have to send me anything as "proof" for your thus far unsubstantiated claim that GGG cheated the competition by blessing Ben with "STREAMER RNG" please let it be known to the general public.

~

Edit: he dm'd me instead of posting here... a link for a Quake tournament. I swear I'm not making this up. I asked for some actual proof of GGG cheating the competition like you claim and you send me a link to a QUAKE tournament. 💀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8--FybgMgto

Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 19, 2024, 6:09:01 AM
It's more like how a basketball player scores a three-pointer with his eyes closed and one hand, but is unable to score a two-pointer standing at point-blank range and in the absence of an opponent.

PS I sent the link, it's not related to GGG cheats but to one of the most skillful event on the planet in e-sport of all times.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Feb 19, 2024, 5:41:47 AM
"
cursorTarget wrote:
It's more like how a basketball player scores a three-pointer with his eyes closed and one hand, but is unable to score a two-pointer standing at point-blank range and in the absence of an opponent.

PS I sent the link, it's not related to GGG cheats but to one of the most skillful event on the planet in e-sport of all times.

I dont want to talk about basketball and I dont want to talk about Quake I want to see some actual proof of your accusation that GGG cheated the Gauntlet.

Can you substantiate this at all or are you gonna continue trolling?

At this point I'd be happy if you just admitted to not being serious because it would make more sense than all that.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 19, 2024, 6:10:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info