Ben_ wins the gauntlet

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
So you ever going to win the Gauntlet? Overdue eh

He could but first everyone else has to say they aint playin'
'snot interesting if there's competition y'know
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Well, when dude has 1 mirror worth drop (Simplex Amulet) in the first 2 days, very powerful unique amulet, and even got basic skill from the first attempt in Normal lab it's a bad sign. Same shit happened with alkaholsdfsdfsd whoever in 3.16 when he got MB as raw drop in the first 3 days after release of that item from non-juiced map.

The whole metamessage of this promo bs is: "You want same drop? Powerful uniques? You want to be winner? HELL YEAH! Download this game by clicking on the link from the description FOR FREE WITHOUT SMS AND REGISTRATION!"

If you want to know how proper competition looks like I can provide an example. Fortunately there is no hidden special RNG for the promoters.
Do you guys sometimes read a message and secretly hope to yourself it's an elaborate bit? I do.
Congratulations to Ben_! I wish a lot of people on here would be less petty and jealous. Comparison is the thief of joy!

I wonder how many people who actually put in the time and effort on the same scale as Ben_ who presume to think themselves his equal in any way. Learn from him and try to remember that.. ..it's not that serious, bro!
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
I got to level 21 in Gauntlet, then died because I dropped my joint on the ground and had to pick it up and then got insta-popped to Alira suicide bombers, because I didn't log out first.

DON'T SMOKE AND HARDCORE!!!!!
"
mochimutt wrote:
I got to level 21 in Gauntlet, then died because I dropped my joint on the ground and had to pick it up and then got insta-popped to Alira suicide bombers, because I didn't log out first.

But those swap scams you did, how are those coming along?
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
"
mochimutt wrote:

They did goooooooood back in Deli league tbh.
Made 4 Mirrors swapping Elemental Weakness on Hit Shackles of the Wretched back when people were playing Headhunter Temp chains stacker.

What I did was swap the Ele Eeakness one to Temporal Chains implicit.

As Chris Wilson stated : "Wraeclast is a harsh place, exile"
And now, I must suffer forever with the stigmata given by that shitty lame-o-zoid TFT extension because some lil' babies bitched out, lol.
Last edited by mochimutt on Feb 13, 2024, 3:17:42 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
So you ever going to win the Gauntlet? Overdue eh

C'mon I_NO, you know better than that?
He is "too good" to play.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
mochimutt wrote:
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
"
mochimutt wrote:

They did goooooooood back in Deli league tbh.
Made 4 Mirrors swapping Elemental Weakness on Hit Shackles of the Wretched back when people were playing Headhunter Temp chains stacker.

What I did was swap the Ele Eeakness one to Temporal Chains implicit.

As Chris Wilson stated : "Wraeclast is a harsh place, exile"
And now, I must suffer forever with the stigmata given by that shitty lame-o-zoid TFT extension because some lil' babies bitched out, lol.

Wait, did I read that correctly? You would trade people wanting ele weakness implicit item, then during trade swap it out for a temp chains one to scam them?
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Wait, did I read that correctly? You would trade people wanting ele weakness implicit item, then during trade swap it out for a temp chains one to scam them?

The best part is admitting to the whole thing and providing a good example of why the new system is good LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info