Ben_ wins the gauntlet

That's what I mean, makes his own luck
Best part is he likely still thinks GGG is giving him special treatment even his ''Skills''

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Best part is he likely still thinks GGG is giving him special treatment even his ''Skills''

Personally trained by Christ Wilson himself in a GGG underground facility, I reckon!

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
That's what I mean, makes his own luck

100% in agreement with you. He played more in 8 days than other people play in a league. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 10, 2024, 3:45:56 PM
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Don't believe he's playing without RNG legal cheats from GGG. A lot of lucky drop at the very-very short period of time.

this is the same kinda person who thinks that the moon landing is fake and the earth is flat and dinosaurs are a hoax

lmfao

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
DoubleU wrote:

Take your tin foil hat off mate.

It's just Fomo and lack of skill to realize that it's nothing but a crazy amount of good optimized hours of playtime a day.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Jesus, 20 hours a day, that's just irresponsible.
"

Try doing that math again xD First stream is naturally long but he slept a lot this race(compared to most other gauntlets). This is literally his job.

For those implying he is cheating or getting extra drops have you actually watched him play? He doubles (if not more) the effectiveness than most other players through precise clicking, custom loot filters,fast gear rolling and fast map rolling etc. Everything he does has a plan behind it. He target farms, knows how much harvest juice he needs for potion crafts++ and pre calculates the build to a t. Then he only does major bossing after sleep sessions/testing(as good as possible) with characters on standard. Very little is left to chance. Builds are adjusted depending on what drops/what doesn't drop. Part of the skill is knowing when to let go on farming spesific items (like Eternal Damnation that he couldn't get and gave up on). Add in god gamer movement/reactions/knowledge and you win gauntlets like that

Last edited by arknath on Feb 10, 2024, 6:00:31 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Do you have any proof for that? The man has been playing omega efficiently and consistently, for 12-16 hours a day for the past 8 days.

Nope. I don't have. It's not court, it's my personal opinion and I don't trust closed source code after what I've seen for these years. You have right not to agree with me.

In less than 50 hours (which is not a lot):

First lab (Normal Lab) and he got the gem he needs to play from the first attempt (transfigured VD with proper variant).
Defiance of Destiny in less than 40 hours on trashy maps and slow build (comparing to what ppl play on trade league)
Simplex Amulet by runing several not juiced Heists.
And so...

When Havoc cryed and raged right on the stream and got drop he asked I decided for myself this is a cheatfest and clownshow. It has nothing to the competition. Just one cheaters vs another. Darkee is good player but there is no reason to boost him (and the other streamers) with special RNG over that.

"
RitualMurder wrote:
this is the same kinda person who thinks that the moon landing is fake and the earth is flat and dinosaurs are a hoax

lmfao

Feel free to believe in closed book. Until I can see the algorythm and the whole stats of that magic special RNG I won't trust dat crap. If you want to, you can. Ppl like you believed in flat Earth indeed without even checking just because someone told that.

Also there is no clarification about "loot normalization" mentioned by Jonathan on 3.23 pre-release interview. How does it work?
Last edited by cursorTarget on Feb 10, 2024, 6:18:25 PM
"
arknath wrote:
"

Try doing that math again xD First stream is naturally long but he slept a lot this race. This is literally his job.
I know it’s his job, that was the point. There was no maths involved though, I was just going directly off the numbers posted on the previous page. If that “day 1: 20 hours, day 2: 20 hours, day 3: 13.5 hours” includes healthy amounts of sleep in each rather than straight game time, well, that’s a relief.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Nope. I don't have. It's not court, it's my personal opinion and I don't trust closed source code after what I've seen for these years. You have right not to agree with me.

In less than 50 hours (which is not a lot):

First lab (Normal Lab) and he got the gem he needs to play from the first attempt (transfigured VD with proper variant).
Defiance of Destiny in less than 40 hours on trashy maps and slow build (comparing to what ppl play on trade league)
Simplex Amulet by runing several not juiced Heists.
And so...

When Havoc cryed and raged right on the stream and got drop he asked I decided for myself this is a cheatfest and clownshow. It has nothing to the competition. Just one cheaters vs another. Darkee is good player but there is no reason to boost him (and the other streamers) with special RNG over that.

This may not be a court of law, but that doesn't mean your opinion may not be subject to scrutiny. When you make claims such as that the Gauntlet is rigged and the winner only won because he was assisted by GGG, you shouldn't be surprised to be questioned on what that opinion of yours is based on.

I think anyone following the conversation this far can make a good judgement on the validity of what you said, so I'll not further engage with you on this. :)

"
"
arknath wrote:
"

Try doing that math again xD First stream is naturally long but he slept a lot this race. This is literally his job.
I know it’s his job, that was the point. There was no maths involved though, I was just going directly off the numbers posted on the previous page. If that “day 1: 20 hours, day 2: 20 hours, day 3: 13.5 hours” includes healthy amounts of sleep in each rather than straight game time, well, that’s a relief.

He'll go back to his regular schedule now and play some other games too, so he can recoup a little. People can pull stunts like that for short periods of time and be just fine ^^
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info