Ben_ wins the gauntlet

Just a quick response to what was stated above. Nowhere in this thread I'm stating that I want to "remove" Ben from competing in the Gauntlet or any future events, and nowhere in this thread I'm discussing how "great" I am.

When it comes to my "history" or as the poster stated "my actual stats", well it goes way back, which is why those newer to the game may not be familiar with it, but then again I also don't care who thinks what about me.

Bens "dominance" in the Gauntlet is a result from both the type of event with its rules as well as what the game has become over the last several years. Finally, Ben has gone to great lengths to get "better" at "competing", which is why it will be important for GGG (alongside other event organizers) to allow players to have more options/choices/freedom to "separate" from rest of the competition, because in the end its the "community" that makes the game what it is, and why these events exist in the first place.
not taking the bait, sorry.
"
Kopogero wrote:
Just a quick response to what was stated above. Nowhere in this thread I'm stating that I want to "remove" Ben from competing in the Gauntlet or any future events, and nowhere in this thread I'm discussing how "great" I am.

When it comes to my "history" or as the poster stated "my actual stats", well it goes way back, which is why those newer to the game may not be familiar with it, but then again I also don't care who thinks what about me.

Bens "dominance" in the Gauntlet is a result from both the type of event with its rules as well as what the game has become over the last several years. Finally, Ben has gone to great lengths to get "better" at "competing", which is why it will be important for GGG (alongside other event organizers) to allow players to have more options/choices/freedom to "separate" from rest of the competition, because in the end its the "community" that makes the game what it is, and why these events exist in the first place.

Buy some MTX, you freeloader. Support the game and stop complaining. Frankly your opinion means nothing if you're a freeloader.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
You know the guy still hasn't participated in the Gauntlet I'm just saying and is still trying to justify it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 18, 2024, 2:42:26 AM
im ben
"
Kopogero wrote:

That's gotta be some of the most "random" and "needless" quotes I've ever seen in my "entire" life!
"
DInvasion wrote:
"
Kopogero wrote:

That's gotta be some of the most "random" and "needless" quotes I've ever seen in my "entire" life!

Oh he is right about "history" at least. Just check https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3076477/page/1 if you want a good laugh. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info