Ben_ wins the gauntlet

Pretty sure pro basketball players will miss an easy shot occasionally its hardly indicative of anything like think about what you are actually typing lmao, you never walked into a boss and just died because you weren't quite there?

Pretty sure everyone has

Honestly whole things a little baity but just on the off chance you actually believe it :p
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I dont want to talk about basketball and I dont want to talk about Quake I want to see some actual proof of your accusation that GGG cheated the Gauntlet.

Why are you derailing the topic?

"
cursorTarget wrote:
Block didn't proc - streamer died. Wow. Where is a skill?

->
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Are you trying to provoke people into responding emotionally? He full-cleared the Gauntlet and made like $6,000 dude haha there's your skill

->
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
He drinks water, but can't walk over it. Such insight!

->
"
cursorTarget wrote:
I'll provide the material.

->
[provided the link where you can see only skill, no luck, no RNG, no cheating]

Yes, it's QL. But this is one of the most astoning demo on the planet. It's not fking poe. This is how the skill looks like.

And again, won jackpot, died like Joe123. Even with OP amulet. sbb's, alkoholizer, or some other streamers died in way more brutal deaths because they tried to survive not having such items. He even didn't try to dodge relying on OP mechanics. And failed.
"
cursorTarget wrote:

This is my topic. 😂

Let's leave this gem right where it is in hopes that it should become the ember that ignites some introspection for the guy who jumped into a thread which celebrates the Gauntlet winner, only to share the unsubstantiated claim that actually he didn't deserve to win because the whole tournament was rigged from the start.

I'll cut you a deal: you show me proof that GGG cheated the tournament and I indulge you on Quake Live and basketball. And please stop sending me unsolicited links to eSports tournaments, I don't care.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 19, 2024, 11:56:23 AM
[Removed by Support]

Basically you're ready to accept only arguments you want to. That's a problem. I already answered on your request about the proof of cheating GGG in one of previous posts and you seen it. This time I tried to focus attention on different aspect - on your favourite streamer (:)) death. Because making critical mistake on difficult encounter is not about he's a human but about the whole PoE concept where the natural skill is just a small part of your success. And the build affects a lot. QL was an example because by its nature it is VERY skill-dependent game with almost zero random.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Feb 20, 2024, 3:09:14 AM
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Basically you're ready to accept only arguments you want to. That's a problem.

Where is your proof of GGG rigging the competition? Where is it, cursor?

Ah right, here it is!

"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Do you have any proof for that? The man has been playing omega efficiently and consistently, for 12-16 hours a day for the past 8 days.

Nope. I don't have. It's not court, it's my personal opinion and I don't trust closed source code after what I've seen for these years. You have right not to agree with me.

So you want to argue like it's a case in court, but it's not court, but you also don't have any evidence to back it up. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 20, 2024, 3:34:04 AM
It is your right to believe in closed server side proprietary software and trust to the GGG words. Fortunately serious e-sport relies and built around something that we can measure and trust: anticheat, open source software, statistical analysis and such things. And not just "Hey! Shut up! He's lucky because he played 40 hours in arrow.". As I said earlier, I never forced you to change your mind.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
cursorTarget wrote:

This is my topic. 😂

Let's leave this gem right where it is in hopes that it should become the ember that ignites some introspection for the guy who jumped into a thread which celebrates the Gauntlet winner, only to share the unsubstantiated claim that actually he didn't deserve to win because the whole tournament was rigged from the start.

I'll cut you a deal: you show me proof that GGG cheated the tournament and I indulge you on Quake Live and basketball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ615y9Z7TU

Hes trying to downplay this player think about it.

1) Has won nearly every gauntlet
2) Hes very good at FPS as well LMAO
3) Hes very good at mmos

and ur like ???????????
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 20, 2024, 10:10:05 AM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ615y9Z7TU

Hes trying to downplay this player think about it.

1) Has won nearly every gauntlet
2) Hes very good at FPS as well LMAO
3) Hes very good at mmos

and ur like ???????????

Sadly forum moderation doesn't think that making false accusations is against forum ToS or this would have stopped 7 pages ago. At least it's comforting to know that there's a social cost in people seeing it and laughing, as one should. :D
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 20, 2024, 3:06:42 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Sadly forum moderation doesn't think that making false accusations is against forum ToS or this would have stopped 7 pages ago. At least it's comforting to know that there's a social cost in people seeing it and laughing, as one should. :D

That would've been sad. Only reason to check General Discussion right now is this thread :D
Kinda hoped for some more mental gymnastics, like linking some Need for Speed esports event. Well, the hope is still alive :P
Last edited by Sadaukar on Feb 20, 2024, 4:51:28 PM
"
Sadaukar wrote:
That would've been sad. Only reason to check General Discussion right now is this thread :D
Kinda hoped for some more mental gymnastics, like linking some Need for Speed esports event. Well, the hope is still alive :P

B-b-b-b-but Archnemesis league! And that time a streamer asked for an item and it dropped! Connect the dots, Sadaukar!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info